Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 71 Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know they won't get it but this is an 8 or 9 seed flawed team.

This team is so dumb. Really clutched defeat out of the jaws of victory tonight.

Can't hit free throws, can't play offense brutal game all around tonight

  • Author

Is it baseball season yet?

Cal needs to put another picture on the Lodge wall.

I know they won't get it but this is an 8 or 9 seed flawed team.

 

I'm actually to a point to where I'm afraid this is UK basketball right now and for the future.

Bad loss for UK but good win for the SEC

I'm actually to a point to where I'm afraid this is UK basketball right now and for the future.

 

When you can't roll the ball out to an NBA star this is what you get.

At what point do we quit calling the players dumb, and start blaming it on the instruction they are getting or the lack thereof?

  • Author

Pitiful.

 

My hopes for this team have dissipated. I will still watch & root for them, but all excitement & enthusiasm is gone.

And this team started the year #1. The so called experts are not experts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.