Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 71 Kentucky 67

Featured Replies

Beyond all the other terrible mistakes and blunders they made tonight, they would have still won the game if they could make free throws. But it ain't gonna happen. Not when the pressure's on. Oh, they've had a few games where they shot them okay, but overall it's been pitiful this season. Can't win close games without making them. The Razorbacks made nearly everyone of theirs tonight. Game difference.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At what point do we quit calling the players dumb, and start blaming it on the instruction they are getting or the lack thereof?

 

If they were Sophmores and older I'd agree, but theyre still frosh playing like frosh.

Bad loss for UK but good win for the SEC

 

SEC! SEC! SEC!!!! :banana:

But this years class of Freshman is a lot better. Last years were just ranked high because it was a weak class.

  • Author
Razorbacks made nearly every one of theirs tonight. Game difference.

 

All of them, actually. 16-16.

SEC! SEC! SEC!!!! :banana:

 

Lol I need to rationalize

But this years class of Freshman is a lot better. Last years were just ranked high because it was a weak class.

 

Still 18 year olds, you never know. It's frustrating

I'm actually to a point to where I'm afraid this is UK basketball right now and for the future.

 

I agree and I made a post

Earlier in the season where it is getting old when Cal's #1 goal is to get kids to the NBA. I wish he would realize he's the coach at UK and not an NBA agent.

 

Another year like this and I predict I won't be alone in this BGN boat.

SEC! SEC! SEC!!!! :banana:

 

The Cats had to take one for the conference........

I'd rather have Hood and Polson playing at the end of the game that these so called future pros.

Can someone explain to me when we were up by 2 with 29 secs left in the game, why Harrison throws up a horrible lob?

 

PlYs like that you can't blame in being a freshman. You blame it on just being stupid.

Can someone explain to me when we were up by 2 with 29 secs left in the game, why Harrison throws up a horrible lob?

 

PlYs like that you can't blame in being a freshman. You blame it on just being stupid.

 

How many incomplete lobs did the Cats have tonight?

Can someone explain to me when we were up by 2 with 29 secs left in the game, why Harrison throws up a horrible lob?

 

 

PlYs like that you can't blame in being a freshman. You blame it on just being stupid.

 

 

Randell bailed him out at the end of the LSU game.

How many incomplete lobs did the Cats have tonight?

Every one of them

They said on the radio.

Arkansas I believe went 15-15 from the line, U.K. at one time late in the half was 10-19, not sure what it ended up but I believe anyone can see one huge factor in this close of a game. Also, I tried but couldn't count the lay ups, put back shots that the Cats missed in the first half and were getting noting from outside shooting. I wasn't all upset over the intensity / how hard U.K. played tonight, I thought the effort was there.

One huge positive was the play of WCS tonight. On a side note, the Rupp crowd was into the game, sounded great tonight.

 

Mark this down for history = At the 11:18 mark of the 2nd half Bob Knight complimented the U.K. fans / fan base :ohbrother:. He commented about how passionate along with the fans knowledge of the game being the best. Come to think of it, that may have caused a movment of the Rupp floor, arena throwing the U.K. players off balance. A shake up of the atmosphere like a Knight compliment of U.K. is catastrophic event too large to come back from. :scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.