Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 66 Syracuse 60

Featured Replies

Duke gets the right call near the end of this one and Coach B., from Syracuse goes off. He gets two T's and is thrown out.

 

Good to see the refs get one correct in a big game.:p

  • Replies 130
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final from Cameron Indoor.

 

Boeheim was ejected with 10 seconds left for some choice words after a charge call went against the Orange.

Mike Davis thought the reaction was appropriate.

Mike Davis thought the reaction was appropriate.

 

:lol2::lol2:

Duke gets the right call near the end of this one and Coach B., from Syracuse goes off. He gets two T's and is thrown out.

 

Good to see the refs get one correct in a big game.:p

 

I don't know if it was the correct one. Feet have to be set when the ball starts on the upward movement.

Good for Boeheim! Horrible call to ruin a great college basketball game..

I don't know if it was the correct one. Feet have to be set when the ball

starts on the upward movement.

 

The body was still moving forward. Terrible!

Awfully close call. Not one I would have made but whatever.

 

Totally cool with Boeheim tanking it after that. This game couldn't matter any less on the grand scheme -- such is the nature of college hoops. So why not rally your players around you and set the tone for the rest of the season and potentially another game in the ACC tournament?

When I saw it live, I thought it was a charge, but after seeing the replay several times I still don't know.

 

Boeheim went absolutely nuts haha! Dickie V said give him some latitude. How much do you give? haha! Love Jay Bilas.

When I saw it live, I thought it was a charge, but after seeing the replay several times I still don't know.

 

Boeheim went absolutely nuts haha! Dickie V said give him some latitude. How much do you give? haha! Love Jay Bilas.

Under the new charge/block rule there is no way that can be a charge by the secondary defender.

Under the new charge/block rule there is no way that can be a charge by the secondary defender.

 

True I guess. Not sure I've gotten totally used to that new adjustment yet.

Green got that call right. The replays clearly show it. Boeheim lost the game for the Orange. They were still in it until he went crazy. As a coach, you have to have more self control and not cost your team a chance to win.

Green got that call right. The replays clearly show it. Boeheim lost the game for the Orange. They were still in it until he went crazy. As a coach' date=' you have to have more self control and not cost your team a chance to win.[/quote']

 

This sums up my thoughts. It's not that I blame him for being upset - he clearly thought they'd been robbed on that. But at that point the game is not over. Chances were slim, but it wasn't done. However he assured it was a done deal.

 

What does everyone see Duke's rank being? Does this cancel out the loss from Thursday?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.