6 Classes based on school's boy enrollment?

I am hearing they are moving to 6 classes in 07, and the schools will be slotted based on their boy enrollment at the school.

Interesting.

The KHSAA doesn't like that formula for some reason. Indiana uses it. The numbers appear on the KHSAA website. Sure, it should be based on male enrollment. I also agree that a multiplier like Indiana is considering for private schools (each boy counts as 1.5). Could bump LexCath and CovCath up a level or two.

The single gender schools already have their numbers doubled based on the KHSAA formula in place now.

The KHSAA doesn't like that formula for some reason. Indiana uses it. The numbers appear on the KHSAA website. Sure, it should be based on male enrollment. I also agree that a multiplier like Indiana is considering for private schools (each boy counts as 1.5). Could bump LexCath and CovCath up a level or two.

The single gender schools already have their numbers doubled based on the KHSAA formula in place now.

I agree this was talked about a few weeks ago counting boys and in Lexington Bryan Station could be moved down and Lexington Catholic could move up. But I thought the idea was passed over but maybe something has changed in the last few weeks?