Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 59

Featured Replies

Florida sucked the life out of the Cats the last 7-8 minutes. Florida's Young, previously fairly quiet, hit I think 3 shots in about 3 minutes to spearhead their march to victroy.

  • Replies 125
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The T had no bearing on the outcome.

 

Absolutely hands down one of the dumbest post ever. No bearing? You must be a referee

As for this one, what it came down to was a very, very good Experienced Florida Gator team that knew how to win down the stretch and U.K., a tremendously talented team that hasn't got that "IT' factor, winner mentality.

A Person can point to several things that weren't right, imo one certainly was Cal getting T'd up when he did. I feel that the game to a swing to Florida at that point. A 4 point turnaround at a tie, 1 or 2 point game-I forgot what it was. I am not saying that Cal cost the Cats the game, he didn't. The T certainly hurt at that time.

I was pleased with Young, #5 Harrison on offense and Randle imo played hard as well. What imo it comes down to is that this team hasn't learned the "how to win mentality" as of yet and time to "get it" is running out.

I had some very high hopes this season, still do but as I said earlier, the time to "get with the program", to be good enough to make a deep NCAA run is running thin.

 

On to Ole Miss on Tuesday - GO CATS !

Dang, U.K. wins and not hardly a post right away, this soon after a loss and multiple pages. I'm not sure what message that sends. :no: :D

 

That was exactly what I was thinking when I opened this thread

7-10 from the floor. If that isn't consistent, tell me what is... If I had to pick a team to cut down the nets right now, it would be Florida. Don't count out the Cats though, they will get there and will be a tough out in March.

 

And 3-14 from deep his previous 3 games. I prefer to look at a bigger sample than one game to judge consistency.

Absolutely hands down one of the dumbest post ever. No bearing? You must be a referee

 

It had a bearing, but only because the UK players allowed it to. Usually a T will fire a team up, but not this KY team, instead, several just hung their heads and let Florida have their way.

Hey, the twins will be back next year. Hooray.

I think UF made 2 FT's on the T to put them up one. They were getting the ball anyway so it had no bearing on possession.

Absolutely hands down one of the dumbest post ever. No bearing? You must be a referee

 

As I had said earlier in my post. I don't think that the Cal T necessarily beat U.K. but imo it no doubt helped turn the game - a turnaround such as that in a close game in the 2nd half has to have an effect.

It had a bearing, but only because the UK players allowed it to. Usually a T will fire a team up, but not this KY team, instead, several just hung their heads and let Florida have their way.

 

Agreed.

 

I'm not saying UK beats Florida without the technical, but the play certainly took the wind out of their sails.

I texted my son that was at the game and he said the ref that called it was on the other end of the floor......

 

I kind of wondered how it went down. Usually you'd think cameras would catch it and they'd at least show a replay. That makes me wonder how bad it was given that the cameras didn't pick it up. All that said, it could have easily been Cal dropping one of the "magic words".

Hey, the twins will be back next year. Hooray.

 

:laugh: They all should be back. As Cal said this morning on game day, not one of them is ready. But that won't matter, all but maybe a couple will try.

i am getting more and more tired of all of these fans always talking about "NBA", Draft, how any pro's we have put in the NBA, yada, yada, yada.. i personally don't give a flip about the NBA, i want them to play in the NCAA.

Agreed.

 

I'm not saying UK beats Florida without the technical, but the play certainly took the wind out of their sails.

 

i Absolutely agree.

On this night the better team won this one.

One and done comes back to slap the Cats in the face tonight.

 

i can't argue with this tonight.

How is WCS still ranked in top 20 in draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.