Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 59

Featured Replies

Have you ever t up a coach for being too far down the bench toward the baseline? I agree it is free game for any of the three but there has to be more to the story.

 

I personally don't know why they have the second line. It makes sense that a coach doesn't need to go too close to the other team but I have never seen the harm in moving down to the end of the bench.

 

In the 10th and 11th the refs used to say that the box went to the end of the bench when there were gyms that didn't have the second line. (Which included most gyms)

 

But that's a little off topic.

 

One time and it was for the same exact reason Calipari got whacked (whining and moaning even after a foul on the other team).

  • Replies 125
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're outstanding defensively. Offensively, they're average, and that's being kind. They stink at the 3 ball, and are awful (outside of Saturday) from the line. 187th in the country from deep, and 270th from the line. Those two things typically spell disaster come tournament time.

 

Good points. The biggest red flag for me is the lack of a consensus #1 NBA draft pick. I will not pick them to win it all but I like them into the final four unless the bracket produces what I see as a bad matchup or two.

 

By default Florida is an elite team. Similar to last season, I am not seeing any team that I consider top echelon talent and skill wise. Kansas and Michigan State have that ability but for what they have I think they have underachieved. There is no UK from two season ago or one of the recent dominating UNC teams. I know Syracuse and Wichita State are undefeated, but do they really scare you all that much? Same way I feel about Florida.

The thing that bothers me the most isn't that they lost, it isn't that they were just outmanned and outworked, it's that the past two season's teams have shown zero improvement from the beginning of the year. That's very alarming. How can you have a team of all freshman and sophomores and show no improvements?

 

See I am much more confident in this team now, than I was to start this season. This team plays much better defense than they did early. Randle is not forcing it as much when he is doubled and tripled team and is passing it out. Which is making the offense flow better. Andrew Harrison has become much better since the beginning of the year. Young is what he is, and that is a scorer who is going to be streaky.

 

Aaron Harrison is the one guy that I would agree with that really hasn't shown much improvement since the beginning of the year. However overall this team is much better than they were early in the year. Now they are no where near where people thought they would be, but they are still better now than where they started at. I think come March they will be dangerous team that teams won't want to play in the tournament, much like the Knight team.

The 2010-2011 team had leaders. This team has nothing even close to leadership.

By default Florida is an elite team. Similar to last season, I am not seeing any team that I consider top echelon talent and skill wise. Kansas and Michigan State have that ability but for what they have I think they have underachieved. There is no UK from two season ago or one of the recent dominating UNC teams. I know Syracuse and Wichita State are undefeated, but do they really scare you all that much? Same way I feel about Florida.

 

I think injuries are a big part of MSU's problem. They've been without Payne and Harris that I know of, maybe more guys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.