Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida at Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who you got?

 

I say

 

 

Florida 81

 

Kentucky 68

 

 

 

We'll have to cheat'em to beat them IMO.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Kentucky won't lose at home.

 

Kentucky 72

Florida 69

 

So we cheat them? :lol2:

Nope. They play infinitely better at Rupp than away from it.

Unless Florida lays a big one, I think they win 74 - 67...hoping I'm wrong

I never vote against Kentucky in the polls but I don't feel confident. Florida has the best defense in the SEC, going to be tough.

 

64-61 Cats

I just don't see UK losing at home. Florida's offense isn't that good, which helps our (not so good) defense. We also play way better at home.

 

70-63 Cats

Gators get home cooked, still win by 4.

I don't see how you pick against Florida in this game. In ANY game right now for that matter.

I don't see how you pick against Florida in this game. In ANY game right now for that matter.

 

I thought they looked pretty mediocre against Tennessee the other night. :idunno:

I thought they looked pretty mediocre against Tennessee the other night. :idunno:

 

A few people explained away UK's putrid showing last night as a trap game on the road ahead of a big game. Is Florida not extended the same courtesy?

I'll take UK. Cats couldn't possibly shoot as poorly as last night. I think last night helps more than it hurts going in to this game. Its almost a must win game for UK. Cats by 5. Or by 90, can't make up my mind yet.

UF 79

UK 71

 

Tough to pick against the cats at home, but Florida has enough talent and experience to take one at Rupp.

Cats acquit themselves well but lose to a motivated bunch of Gators 69-65.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.