Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida at Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The only thing that made me feel better than seeing Vegas favor UK was seeing LRCW favor Florida.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've picked the margin of the last 2 games exactly. I had UK by 8 against Auburn and by 10 against Mississippi State. I don't like this matchup. I'm picking Florida 82-78. I hope my streak ends here.

I've picked the margin of the last 2 games exactly. I had UK by 8 against Auburn and by 10 against Mississippi State. I don't like this matchup. I'm picking Florida 82-78. I hope my streak ends here.

 

If UK loses by 4, I'm taking it out on you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.