Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida at Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hope that I am wrong but wih FLA. / 4 senior starters, they have been on the road I big games before and pulled out a win. The Harrison's have not shown that they can guard anyone. Also, both Harrison's have trouble with pressure defense. Florida can match up on Randle inside.

A 2 or 3 possession game.

 

Florida 81

U.K. 75

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cats by 11+. I feel like this young UK team is going to play their best game of the season.

Officials for this one are Doug Sirmons, Antinio Petty and Michael Stephens.

Very nice crew.

This is going to be a great game. The game will be won by no more than 5 points. UK 75 UF 72

I totally agree. And Florida has the propensity to turn it over. Instead Cal funnels everything to the goal. That's ok if you're Syracuse sitting back in that zone with a rim protector who doesn't get strung out to the high post. Seriously, what are the odds Cal changes his defensive philosophy with this bunch?

 

He already has, hasn't he? It seems to me like he is using the zone more with this team than any other team I can recall.

Florida wins 74-70

Officials for this one are Doug Sirmons, Antinio Petty and Michael Stephens.

Very nice crew.

 

That is great to hear.

Edited by gold sunrise

Florida brings a 16-game winning streak into Rupp Arena on Saturday, but UK has a winning streak of its own it’s trying to keep intact: The Cats have won six straight over Florida at home

The Gators’ veteran cast is well aware of the streak.

“I think we let one slip out of our hands last year,” Florida senior Patric Young said. “I definitely think we had an opportunity to win that one, but it would be really special to get one and not go my whole career without winning there.’

 

Notebook: Johnson grasping concept of work hard, play more - CoachCal.com

This worked last year. Hope it works this year. Cal's challenge:

 

ohn Calipari ✔ @UKCoachCalipari

Follow

#BBN, we need you tomorrow night at @Rupp_Arena to carry us home. That’s why I’m issuing a challenge for you again.

10:52 AM - 14 Feb 2014

ohn Calipari ✔ @UKCoachCalipari

Follow

At the 8-minute timeout in the second half, I’m calling on everyone to stand up and cheer until the final buzzer.

10:53 AM - 14 Feb 2014

 

Vegas has the Cats as a 3 point favorite over the Gators.

I picked with my heart instead of my head. Go Cats!

Vegas has the Cats as a 3 point favorite over the Gators.

 

That may be a good sign, Vegas picks are usually :somebody knows something". Those boys don't like losing. :lol2:

That may be a good sign, Vegas picks are usually :somebody knows something". Those boys don't like losing. :lol2:

 

I agree, made me feel better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.