Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Auburn 56

Featured Replies

Final Cats gets a win with their "D" who would have thought that.

They got the W, that's about all I have to say about that game.

 

Gonna have to play A LOT better to compete with FL.

It was really ugly at time but in the end they still covered the spread on the road.

 

Going to need to play a lot better Saturday. Young can't disappear. Maybe I'll just get drunk enough not to care.

Starring the "Not Ready For The NBA Players".

Very underwhelming. Oh well, survive and advance

That was a hard watch. I like how they pulled away at the end but their defense is poor. They can't guard a quicker perimeter and then they go to zone and they still allow easy penetration. So many think a zone like Cuse runs is weak but it's even tougher to pull it off as a team of five. You can overplay in a MTM with a great shot blocker but if one guy is out of synch in a zone you are toast.

  • Author

I agree but Survive and Advance won't cut it I'm afraid Sat. night.

I don't know what it took to light the fire they came out with after the t/o when Auburn tied, got a lead but a wake up call was received. I get so frustrated when I see something like that and knowing they should be playing with that kind of fire the entire game. Auburn plays very hard and are as well coached of team as there is anywhere.

Having said that it's another conference road Win and I'll take it. Shooting tonight was terrible. I don't know what it is going take to get some fouls called on people banging Randle down low but he constantly has two, a lot of times three players hanging all over him. Some would be an assault charge on the street, lol.

We all know who is coming in on Saturday night and this team is definitely going to have to play at a level they haven't been this season. U.K. can make a huge statement on Saturday....which statement will they make ??

GO CATS !!

I don't know what it took to light the fire they came out with after the t/o when Auburn tied, got a lead but a wake up call was received. I get so frustrated when I see something like that and knowing they should be playing with that kind of fire the entire game. Auburn plays very hard and are as well coached of team as there is anywhere.

Having said that it's another conference road Win and I'll take it. Shooting tonight was terrible. I don't know what it is going take to get some fouls called on people banging Randle down low but he constantly has two, a lot of times three players hanging all over him. Some would be an assault charge on the street, lol.

We all know who is coming in on Saturday night and this team is definitely going to have to play at a level they haven't been this season. U.K. can make a huge statement on Saturday....which statement will they make ??

GO CATS !!

 

I'm not sure why the officials seem to dislike Randle, he never appears to say anything or even display negative body language, but the SEC refs rarely give him a call.:idunno:

It was a tough scrappy game and UK has now made it 4 in a row. Win is a win, for this team that plays like freshman. They aren't smart enough to blow people out but they are good enough to beat a lot of teams. Now they just need to beat a good team.

8 point win, take it & move on. Ugly game, but there were several positives. And per the usual, several steps backwards. Big showdown on Saturday at Rupp.

Saturdays game will certainly be a great game for us to really gage how this team is progressing. Tonight's game was ugly. No one really excelled IMO.

Outside Willie's dunk & Andrew's crane-kick, it was a dreadful game to watch.

 

But it's a win.

Outside Willie's dunk & Andrew's crane-kick, it was a dreadful game to watch.

 

But it's a win.

 

Willie's dunk made #4 on Sports Center.

Too bad Willie didn't do too much else after that dunk, he still disappears at times

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.