Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Auburn 56

Featured Replies

Definition of a trap game. Facing a highly inferior team on the road just before a big home showdown against an elite team. Take the win, and move on.

Willie's dunk made #4 on Sports Center.

 

It was #2 when I watched at around midnight last night. The Syracuse play was #1.

 

Regardless, it was nice!

I just wonder why Willie doesn't get hammered as much as Darius did. I remeber fans calling him dissapearus and it just seems Willie has played maybe 4-5 games the way he should be. I'm sick of his lack of hustle, taking plays off, not taking charge of the boards, etc. Play Dakari all 40 min, because he plays with heart.

I just wonder why Willie doesn't get hammered as much as Darius did. I remeber fans calling him dissapearus and it just seems Willie has played maybe 4-5 games the way he should be. I'm sick of his lack of hustle, taking plays off, not taking charge of the boards, etc. Play Dakari all 40 min, because he plays with heart.

 

I think fans have ripped Willie quite a bit. He's a very frustrating player IMO.

I just wonder why Willie doesn't get hammered as much as Darius did. I remeber fans calling him dissapearus and it just seems Willie has played maybe 4-5 games the way he should be. I'm sick of his lack of hustle, taking plays off, not taking charge of the boards, etc. Play Dakari all 40 min, because he plays with heart.

 

That's because it took Darius 3 full seasons to quit being disaperious. WCS is still raw as sushi and just had a season and a half, I'm sure if he continued his ways for another season and a half he would get the same treatment.

Ugly game to watch. Take the W and get ready for Saturday.

They play like that on Saturday Florida will cake walk thru Rupp.

Play Dakari all 40 min, because he plays with heart.

 

Not sure he has the conditioning for that.

I'm not sure why the officials seem to dislike Randle, he never appears to say anything or even display negative body language, but the SEC refs rarely give him a call.:idunno:

 

I don't know what it is, bc of the new rule they are calling "touch" fouls out top but allowing players to hammer one another in the post.

I don't know what it is, bc of the new rule they are calling "touch" fouls out top but allowing players to hammer one another in the post.

 

It's amazing how often Randle went to the free throw line the first part of the season and how he has games now where he barely gets there at all. I feel like they allow a lot more contact with him than others in the paint.

It's amazing how often Randle went to the free throw line the first part of the season and how he has games now where he barely gets there at all. I feel like they allow a lot more contact with him than others in the paint.

 

I agree too.

It's amazing how often Randle went to the free throw line the first part of the season and how he has games now where he barely gets there at all. I feel like they allow a lot more contact with him than others in the paint.

 

Maybe it's because he is so big. He needs to get some guidance from other players who know how to sell a foul, i.e. Russ Smith, Ramal Bradley, the little Auburn guard, etc.

It's amazing how often Randle went to the free throw line the first part of the season and how he has games now where he barely gets there at all. I feel like they allow a lot more contact with him than others in the paint.

 

Completely disagree. They allow no more contact on Randle than they do with other post players.

 

They allow more contact in the post than the do on the perimeter though.

Completely disagree. They allow no more contact on Randle than they do with other post players.

 

They allow more contact in the post than the do on the perimeter though.

 

And i'd have to completely disagree with you on that... he gets hacked A LOT and it goes uncalled. But, to each his own. And yeah, there's no doubt they allow more contact in the post than on the perimeter.

They are not calling games like they were early on. They were not letting players have their hands or forearm in the back of post players early on. Now its back to last year and do what you want inside.

They are not calling games like they were early on. They were not letting players have their hands or forearm in the back of post players early on. Now its back to last year and do what you want inside.

 

OOC games and conference games have always been called differently. It's not right, it's just the way it's always been.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.