Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Jones Sued for Copyright Infringement...

Featured Replies

Edit.

 

I have to admit that I didn't expect to get a "Like" for this post.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to admit that I didn't expect to get a "Like" for this post.

 

 

:laugh: Believe you and I were the only ones on BGP at that hour.

Don't think it will be a big deal. Bunch of nerds fighting over photos. I enjoy Matt's work.

Don't think it will be a big deal. Bunch of nerds fighting over photos. I enjoy Matt's work.

 

Why are they "nerds"?

Don't think it will be a big deal. Bunch of nerds fighting over photos. I enjoy Matt's work.

 

Apparently Matt's work isn't his own... So do you really enjoy "his" work?

It would absolutely bother me. If they don't give credit where it's due, they are essentially taking credit for the work. That's not right.

 

Matt Jones and KSR are notorious for ripping off stories, photos and whatever else you can think of.

I enjoy KSR. They should give credit for photo's they use. But this won't affect the fact the site entertains me.

This is not the first time that I've heard of KSR stealing pictures. Last year I was talking to the local newspaper photographer and he told me that this has happened to him numerous times. He was upset because he never received credit for the pics.

There have been several times that I've found my pictures and videos on there with no credit. When they do give credit, they often say HT: @awireman with no link or just say HT: Anthony Wireman with no link.

 

I've never made a big deal out of it. I honestly have nothing against Matt or KSR. But credit would be nice.

 

If you don't take full control of your creative endeavors, you'll never have it.

 

Whether you have anything against them or not is immaterial. They are making money off your creation and not paying you for it. You should be paid.

Don't think it will be a big deal. Bunch of nerds fighting over photos. I enjoy Matt's work.

 

It's not really his work if he's stealing photos.

I will admit that it's very frustrating to drive...let's say to Hindman...to a game and get something crazy in pic or video. Then it's posted on KSR or somewhere else before I can even get home to post it on my own site. That is my idea of doing the work but having others take advantage of it.

 

I really wouldn't mind at all if I was given proper credit and that seems to be a lot of the complaints against KSR. And don't get me wrong, sometimes they give proper credit and I'm very appreciative of that. Other times, they do not.

How do they get ahold of your pictures or videos in the first place? If it's through you, then you absolutely need to refuse to give them the right to post it unless you're given credit.

Wireman, is this a recent ordeal for you or was it years ago like they were saying?

How much of what is being used is from Twitter Post or Facebook or other social media? I don't know just wondering. If I Tweet out a photo to the world am I just throwing it out for all to see, re-tweet and share?

Can't stand Jones. Not sure why, just rubs me the wrong way. I hate that he does the UK pregame on the radio now. Dude is beyond annoying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.