Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Texas A&M 51

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played well for the most part. Poythress is starting to figure it out!!

Haha Bluto you are so quick.

 

Good win for the Cats. Happy to see a lot of good things tonight.

 

Something is wrong with WCS, I wanted to get that out of the way for everyone.

Do you guys think that Randle cleans up all the tape from everyone in the lockeroom after the game? I bet MKG didn't either. Oh Jimmy Dykes.

I'm concerned for WCS, I truly am. It's like he's forgotten how to play the game.

I like what I saw from Alex but he sure did get served a few times attempting to dunk.

I'm concerned for WCS' date=' I truly am. It's like he's forgotten how to play the game.[/quote']

 

Something is up with him off the court, hopefully, he shakes it.

Haha Bluto you are so quick. Good win for the Cats. Happy to see a lot of good things tonight. Something is wrong with WCS' date=' I wanted to get that out of the way for everyone.[/quote']

 

Regarding WCS I've noticed a big change in him ever since he came forward to the public a few weeks back about his sickle cell trait. I've been meaning to mention that the past few games. It seems like there has been a huge change in his play and demeanor ever since that all came out.

Regarding WCS I've noticed a big change in him ever since he came forward to the public a few weeks back about his sickle cell trait. I've been meaning to mention that the past few games. It seems like there has been a huge change in his play and demeanor ever since that all came out.

Was this a recent diagnosis or was it something he's know for a while...because if it is recent then I could see how that could weigh on you.

This game was boring from start to finish. They played through the motions the whole game. Really fun seeing Poythress step up consistently now though. I think WCS is who Cal talked about with all this clutter. Starting to worry me a bit

Also I miss Goldie Blocks...

Regarding WCS I've noticed a big change in him ever since he came forward to the public a few weeks back about his sickle cell trait. I've been meaning to mention that the past few games. It seems like there has been a huge change in his play and demeanor ever since that all came out.

 

I was wondering about that myself. WCS has always played with heart and desire. At the first of the season he along with Randle were basically carrying the team. Now, for whatever reason he is playing "timid". First and foremost I pray for his health, certainly hope that there are no serious problems that we haven't heard. Secondly, WCS will imo be crucial for this team to get to where they want to be........playing in the final NCAA game of the season.

As for this game, a win is a win and at times it was tough to watch but my bottom line is that there is no such thing as an ugly win. U.K. stays one game off the Gators SEC 1st place standing.

Poythress imo had another good showing, sparked the 2nd half surge. U.K. was led in scoring by Poythress, Young and Johnson (who did Some good things/rebounded coming in for WCS. Even though the Harrison twins got caught "standing up" / watching and burned more than once I thought the overall defense was good again tonight. Julius Randle got another double/double with two and three defenders hanging all over him.

Georgia come into Rupp next (Sat.) for what I believe will be another tough SEC game. Georgia has one conference loss as well, even with the Cats behind Florida. I personally believe that UGA is as well of a coached team as there is in the conference. Saturday will be a tough one. "Survive and Advance" in the SEC......

 

ukathletics.com link on the game and stats......

 

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/012114aaa.html

Was this a recent diagnosis or was it something he's know for a while...because if it is recent then I could see how that could weigh on you.

 

Don't know, it seemed like it was something he'd known for a while but that's just kinda the feeling I'd gotten from it all. It could be fairly recent, I just remember Cal saying he was surprised WCS was that open about it.

I think WCS is who Cal talked about with all this clutter. Starting to worry me a bit

 

Also I miss Goldie Blocks...

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.