Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Texas A&M 51

Featured Replies

I'm concerned for WCS, I truly am. It's like he's forgotten how to play the game.

 

Two words for you. Space Jam.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regarding WCS I've noticed a big change in him ever since he came forward to the public a few weeks back about his sickle cell trait. I've been meaning to mention that the past few games. It seems like there has been a huge change in his play and demeanor ever since that all came out.

 

Whatever the reason - I think it is more to do with him not having a feel for the game of basketball - we are close to seeing 5 Freshman start for UK.

I was embarrassed for WCS last night. He looked like a guy that had never even heard of the game of basketball, let alone ever played it, before. There is definitely something wrong with him, either personally or injury related. Of course, if he keeps this up much longer, he'll back in Lexington next season, so that's positive that could come out of it. :idunno:

 

On a positive note, Randle didn't force himself through 3+ defenders like he normally does, Poythress continues to impress, and Dakari really stepped up with WCS in lala land.

The most encouraging thing to take from this game is the play of Andrew Harrison. It is obvious that the key to this team's success hinges upon his development as an orchestrator for this team. I am really liking his demeanor of late in directing traffic on the court. Not great from the field, but I can live with that if he limits the silly turnovers.

Not to put a damper on the Uk victory as I think they are improving, but this Aggie team lost at home to North Texas by 20.......By the end of the season my guess is they will be bottom 6 in the SEC.

Do you guys think that Randle cleans up all the tape from everyone in the lockeroom after the game? I bet MKG didn't either. Oh Jimmy Dykes.

 

Not sure anyone caught it but Dykes made a reference to "driving the nail" last night and capped it off by saying, "I know the (UK) fans will love that one." He can be annoying but I like the guy and he appears to have a sense of humor about it all.

Not to put a damper on the Uk victory as I think they are improving, but this Aggie team lost at home to North Texas by 20.......By the end of the season my guess is they will be bottom 6 in the SEC.

 

But they also beat Tennessee and Arkansas.

I'm concerned for WCS, I truly am. It's like he's forgotten how to play the game.

 

His stats in SEC play compared to pre-conference are telling:

 

1. Blocked shots have dropped from an avg. of 4 per game to 1 per game.

2. Rebounds have dropped from 8 per game to 4.

3. His minutes are down from an avg of 27.5 to 20.5 or roughly 25%.

Also I miss Goldie Blocks...

 

:lol2: Haven't heard that one, I like it.

On a positive note, Randle didn't force himself through 3+ defenders like he normally does, Poythress continues to impress, and Dakari really stepped up with WCS in lala land.

 

:thumb:

But they also beat Tennessee and Arkansas.

 

Which says a lot about the SEC as a conference. Again by the end of the season my guess is bottom 6.........Could be wrong but I think they are not a very good team at all.

WCS's decline started during the Arkansas game where his girlfriend attends school. Perhaps she told him she was pregnant during his trip to Fayetteville. :idunno:

WCS's decline started during the Arkansas game where his girlfriend attends school. Perhaps she told him she was pregnant during his trip to Fayetteville. :idunno:

 

That's what I said last night on Twitter. Could be anything.

WCS's decline started during the Arkansas game where his girlfriend attends school. Perhaps she told him she was pregnant during his trip to Fayetteville. :idunno:

 

Doesn't she play basketball there? Not that that would make a difference, but if so, it would make it pretty unlikely IMO.

I find this team a tad boring to watch.

 

Maybe the JWall/Boogie and the MKG/Antony Davis teams spoiled me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.