Who are Scott High's best players?

Nate Sharp has got to be the best ball handler

Chris Whitehead can be a good passer.. but can get out of control and have many turnovers...

McCord is the best shooter.. (IMO sharp used to be able to make an argument but not lately, he hasn't been shooting very well at all , its flat and like a line drive.. maybe he just needs a rest)

Dixon is the best defender (Zimmerman can make an argument here though)

Quigley is the best at taking the ball to the basket (to the left side that is)

Castleman can shoot but doesn't play with confidence.

Any other comments please?

Nate Sharp has got to be the best ball handler

Chris Whitehead can be a good passer.. but can get out of control and have many turnovers...

McCord is the best shooter.. (IMO sharp used to be able to make an argument but not lately, he hasn't been shooting very well at all , its flat and like a line drive.. maybe he just needs a rest)

Dixon is the best defender (Zimmerman can make an argument here though)

Quigley is the best at taking the ball to the basket (to the left side that is)

Castleman can shoot but doesn't play with confidence.

Any other comments please?

why dont we just name the entire roster? :laugh:

Was this thread started by a parent of a player that is on the team? This is an odd thread that I have a feeling has an ulterior motive. If not, it makes you suspect something is up.

Maybe a parent of a kid that isn't getting any PT, and trying to show the coach the the BGP'ers think he is a good player.

Come on... Fess up... what was the purpose of this thread?!!!! :confused: :confused: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Was this thread started by a parent of a player that is on the team? This is an odd thread that I have a feeling has an ulterior motive. If not, it makes you suspect something is up.

Maybe a parent of a kid that isn't getting any PT, and trying to show the coach the the BGP'ers think he is a good player.

Come on... Fess up... what was the purpose of this thread?!!!! :confused: :confused: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess I won't get a reply from Dirtybird. Looks as though he got himself suspended. :lol: :lol: