Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville @ Kentucky......Dec. 28th

Battle of the Bluegrass - Who ya Got " 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Battle of the Bluegrass - Who ya Got "

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK by 8 +.

 

Common opponent is UNC. UK lost by 5 (on the road), UL lost by 9 (neutral court).

 

I really don't get the doom and gloom on this UK team. They've lost to 3 ranked teams by less than a 5 point average.

 

UL has played less than 3 teams I've heard of. I think the Cats get the Cards in early foul trouble and win it comfortably. Game is in Rupp and we don't loose in Rupp often.

 

About the same thing my son is telling me.

About the same thing my son is telling me.

 

That's how I see it playing out. I've been wrong before though...

UK 82

UofL 79

 

I can't make this public knowledge yet, but with the officiating crew coming in for this one, making free throws will be a MUST!

UK 82

UofL 79

 

I can't make this public knowledge yet, but with the officiating crew coming in for this one, making free throws will be a MUST!

 

 

Will Coach Cal be getting a T in this one?

Will Coach Cal be getting a T in this one?

 

Has he ever gotten a T in Rupp?

Has he ever gotten a T in Rupp?

 

 

There is a certain ref that has t'ed him up several times. Was wanting a hint to see if he was one of the refs in the quote I posted.

Has he ever gotten a T in Rupp?

Oh yeah.

Will Coach Cal be getting a T in this one?

 

Possible, but if you are asking if Doug Shows is on the game, the answer is no.

 

I can tell you this; all three officials on Saturday's game worked in the Final Four last year.

Possible, but if you are asking if Doug Shows is on the game, the answer is no.

 

I can tell you this; all three officials on Saturday's game worked in the Final Four last year.

 

I knew you would know who I was referring to. Thanks.

Mark Whitehead, Tony Greene, and Doug Sirmons are the Refs.

 

Whitehead isn't scared to throw some T's around.

Hasn't Ayers thrown the T Cal's way about as much as anyone?

'

Cal's 3 keys to a win tomorrow.

 

“We’ve got to look like a team.

 

We got to play with more energy.

 

When the adversity hits, we’ve got to respond.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.