Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville @ Kentucky......Dec. 28th

Battle of the Bluegrass - Who ya Got " 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Battle of the Bluegrass - Who ya Got "

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Louisville 81

 

Kentucky 63

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK 72-65... The crowd may actually be loud and that will keep the young cat's interested and focused.

Louisville 81

 

Kentucky 63

 

That's the LRCW I know and love. :lol2:

I will say that if Randle doesn't do a better job protecting the ball, Louisville's guards will have a field day taking it from him.

Hate to say it but I'd guess the birds beat us . Ky has had 3 chances to beat a good team and is currently 0-3 ( thats counting Baylor -good grief ) . Hope I'm wrong but too much inexperience and lack of progress to beat a pretty good Ville team. Foul trouble for either team will be a biggie . Both PG and SG's like to go to the hole and could get the opposing player in Foul trouble. Hopefully my guy James Young goes for about 35 .

Cats have it in the bag.

 

Too much NBA-level talent to lose to a bunch of nobodies like Louisville.

 

What's that sucking sound I hear?

Kentucky 76-72.

I feel good about he Cards' chances; it will be a challenge though being st Rupp.

How is UofL shooting FT's?

 

Depends on the night... They've been pretty up and down so far.

Think after this game UK will be looking at 36-4

Depends on the night... They've been pretty up and down so far.

 

What I thought but wasn't sure. Making your FT's, we all know, can make the difference in a game.

UK by 8 +.

 

Common opponent is UNC. UK lost by 5 (on the road), UL lost by 9 (neutral court).

 

I really don't get the doom and gloom on this UK team. They've lost to 3 ranked teams by less than a 5 point average.

 

UL has played less than 3 teams I've heard of. I think the Cats get the Cards in early foul trouble and win it comfortably. Game is in Rupp and we don't loose in Rupp often.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.