Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville @ Kentucky......Dec. 28th

Battle of the Bluegrass - Who ya Got " 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Battle of the Bluegrass - Who ya Got "

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Defending National Champs Louisville Cardinals (11-1) come in to Rupp Arena this coming Saturday to face Kentucky (9-3) for the annual renewal of one of the best rivalries in College Basketball.

Can the Wildcats get things going this week with unlimited practice / times and beat Louisville or do the Cards make it two in a row over the Cats ?

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? No poll?!!

Cats have it in the bag.

 

Too much NBA-level talent to lose to a bunch of nobodies like Louisville.

  • Author
Cats have it in the bag.

 

Too much NBA-level talent to lose to a bunch of nobodies like Louisville.

 

Yeah....U.L. is pretty terrible, uh ? :sssh: :lol2:

Besides, Too much NBA talent just may be the problem at U.K.. I hope that they don't get set in that "entitlement" mind set.

I will pick the upset.....

 

U.K. 72

U.L. 67

Cats have it in the bag.

 

Too much NBA-level talent to lose to a bunch of nobodies like Louisville.

 

Haha...I see what your doing there :lol2:

  • Author
What? No poll?!!

 

:idunno: It's there.

I honestly don't know what to think. Neither one of them have beaten anybody that's worth a nickel. UK fans will immediately say Boise State, who lost to St. Mary's, who lost to South Carolina. So I say "Meh" to Boise State.

 

UK has the size advantage & UL has the speed advantage.

 

UL by 3.

Believe it will go to who wants it the most. I see it right now as a toss up.

:idunno: It's there.

 

There's a slight delay between starting the thread & starting the poll. I must have posted in that window.

 

Sorry for doubting you!

Judging by the voting, are Randy Parker & Getslow sandbagging us?

If I were a UL fan I would be feeling pretty good about this game. Especially at this juncture of the season.

Hope UK wins but I feel better about the Cards at this point.

There's a slight delay between starting the thread & starting the poll. I must have posted in that window.

 

Sorry for doubting you!

 

:lol2:

 

I'm with goldie in my viewing this game as a toss-up. I picked UL because I figure I'm destined for a weekend of extreme Getslow hate.

Unfortunately, I don't think Getslow is sandbagging--well, he is, but only a little. There's a reason he said something the other day about worrying about a career day for WCS. UK's size is a serious challenge, and if the ball bounces their way on rebounding they can turn that advantage into a big win.

 

It's true that both teams can exploit the other's weaknesses, but I have always felt that an advantage in interior play, especially at home, is a more consistent advantage.

 

That said, Louisville really does have the upper-hand in the backcourt, and UK's size advantage there is very heavily handicapped by Calipari's refusal to play zone. I can see the game swinging on the play of Blackshear and Hancock. If they can defend the three position and make plays on offense shooting and finding cutters, Louisville has a decent shot.

 

This has been said all over the place, but I completely agree with it: I don't think I've ever gone into this game less sure of what to expect.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.