Why did Collins defeat Highlands?

The following facts are per ESPN. Currently of the top 20 NFL players in receiving yards only 3 of the 20 are white players. No white player is listed in the top 20 in rushing yards. In fact to find a white player in rushing yards you have to go all the way down to #48 on the list.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does any of this have to do with this thread? Black and white had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, period.

While I understand your point, I think there is something to be said for some kids possibly being intimidated when going up against kids of other races for the first time.

Just using an example from Texas, but there are games I've been to here where it looked like some kids were "out of their element" in that regard and it showed. The "out of their element" part doesn't even have to be racial lines. Take a group of kids from a very affluent school and send them to play a road game at a school that they've only seen the likes of on tv and see if some aren't intimidated. Same thing works in reverse, take some kids from a rough school and put them in a road game with rows of snotty kids dressed up for that school's "theme night" wearing clothes that cost more than the other team's uniforms while hurling insults at them and see if some don't get rattled.

Dale lost the game to take pressure off his replacement and to build traffic on BGP where he is now a partner. About 30,000 views on HHS in less than 3 days!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. It also cracks me up that a HHS loss winds up in controversial topics. Take that Rocks!

Dale lost the game to take pressure off his replacement and to build traffic on BGP where he is now a partner. About 30,000 views on HHS in less than 3 days!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. It also cracks me up that a HHS loss winds up in controversial topics. Take that Rocks!

You could be onto something. Guru sure had that information posted quick!