Williamsburg 21 Hazard 7

Les

Looks like me and Les were on the ball with our predictions.

You and I both picked this one Ram, great minds think alike :thumb:. Well, some kind of minds anyway. :D

Ram, due to a question earlier, I went back and checked and You, I and TCA all picked Williamsburg. Sidelinedoc had Hazard or it would had been Raceland sweep on that pic.

Come along jump on the bandwagon. I'm sure Williamsburg doesn't mind.

Ok, ok.....let it go. Just trying to congratulate you guys. Geesh. And yes, I picked Hazard but it was a total guess since I haven't seen either of you play and just went went the team with more playoff success. Congrats and I would love to meet the Williamsburg BGP guys while we are there.

Ok, ok.....let it go. Just trying to congratulate you guys. Geesh. And yes, I picked Hazard but it was a total guess since I haven't seen either of you play and just went went the team with more playoff success. Congrats and I would love to meet the Williamsburg BGP guys while we are there.

Good Lord willing I'll be there. I would offer to buy you a beer but rumor has it the Chinese restaurant quit serving (only play in burg that was). Always Corbin on your drive down though.

Good Lord willing I'll be there. I would offer to buy you a beer but rumor has it the Chinese restaurant quit serving (only play in burg that was). Always Corbin on your drive down though.

Hope we get to meet up.