Top Posters In This Topic

So here is a stab for the boys 7th grade...if I miss something let me know:

Tuesday

Woodland? vs Gray

IHM vs Highlands

Wednesday

Conner vs Campbell Co

Camp Ernst vs Turkeyfoot?

My take....Conner vs Campbell Co winner ends up winning this bracket and plays Saturday.

I think the other bracket is tougher...picking Woodland (or Turkeyfoot which ever team won that district) to upset Gray. IHM vs Highlands goes into OT and Birds win setting up a rematch of D4 finals or a 3rd game vs the Colts. The interesting part of a Highlands vs Conner match up would pit 6 boys (3 from Highlands and 3 from Conner) who all play on the same AAU team battle it out for a championship. What a team that would be if they all went to the same school!

I think D1 & D3 teams play Tuesday and D2 & D4 on Wed Night.

One other thibg i was a little disappointed in last Night was that they didnt have a Runner-up Trophy for Highlands so they weren't recognized in District play. I was told the AD's all decided this. Nor did they give out All Tournament recognition to either team in the finals for District. I love the fact that they play District and Regional games at this level but if they are going to have both then my suggestion is to do it like they do in HS abd give recognition for both Tourneys. If it's an issue with buying an extra Trophy or a few extra All Tourney Team plaques then that is sad.

So here is a stab for the boys 7th grade...if I miss something let me know:

Tuesday

Woodland? vs Gray

IHM vs Highlands

Wednesday

Conner vs Campbell Co

Camp Ernst vs Turkeyfoot?

Pretty sure Camp Ernst plays Woodland. The other game would be Gray against Turkeyfoot.

8th grade bracket if I pieced it together right.

Ockerman vs Twenhofel

St. Pius vs. Highlands

Summit View vs Gray

Sharp vs Conner

Just my best guess in piecing it together!

Is this Boys or Girls? I think we need to start labeling Boys vs Girls as this thread jumps all over.

I still can't believe that I, potentially, have to drive down to Dry Ridge tomorrow and Thursday. I understand how it happened, I don't understand how every school thought that it was a good idea.

What do you have against Regions rotating from year to year and everyone getting a chance to host postseason events every few years?