6th Girls - Tue @5:00. ? V ?

6th Boys - Wed@5:00 Conner v St Pius

7th Girls - Tue @6:00 Highlands v Conner

7th Boys - Wed@6:00. Gray v Woodland

8th Girls - Tue @7:00 Ockerman v IHM

8th Boys - Wed@7:00. ? V ?

Can someone fill the blanks......

8th grade girls: IHM 43 Ockerman 40

I heard in 7th grade Girls action Conner defeated Highlands. The Birds led by as much as 11 in this one only to Let it slip away. Tough loss for a great group of girls. I am assuming the Janson Girl was out for the Birds.

Two good teams. Add in the Barth(?) girl who is playing for the high school team and HHS girls have a strong class for the future.

Not sure what game you were watching. The biggest lead Highlands had was 5 and Conner's biggest lead was 7 (until the end when they started hitting free throws). Conner was down at the end of Q1 by 4 came back to lead at halftime and never looked back.

Not sure what game you were watching. The biggest lead Highlands had was 5 and Conner's biggest lead was 7 (until the end when they started hitting free throws). Conner was down at the end of Q1 by 4 came back to lead at halftime and never looked back.

Relax Snakeyes...my 7th grade stepson went to the game and gave me the info. Take it for what its worth. Carry on

I heard in 7th grade Girls action Conner defeated Highlands. The Birds led by as much as 11 in this one only to Let it slip away. Tough loss for a great group of girls. I am assuming the Janson Girl was out for the Birds.

Yes, Jansen was out and that really hurts the lil Birds. She is good player, but it also hurt the depth and rotation. Some of the girls never saw the bench and it took it's toll. HHS was also down another guard. Again, just caused depth issues. Not saying the outcome would have changed, but we would have liked to had the opportunity to play that game at full strength. I think most of the Conner parents would have liked the game to have been played that way as well. Just stinks for the HHS girls a little. Congrats to the Colts! They earned it!

On to AAU...which is funny because our team is half HHS and half Conner! With a few other additives!