Everything posted by Catfan34
-
Cooper 77 Ryle 33
Could have been worse. Ryle had no answers for the Cooper team speed. They swarm on defense and really crash the glass both offensively and defensively. Cooper is gonna be really tough to beat. Haven't seen Cov Cath yet can't wait for that game!
-
9th region schedule updated 3/4/15
Top of the bracket is the first game.
-
9th region schedule updated 3/4/15
Yes all games at BOKC. The girls games are played later. I believe at 6 and 7:30 are their start times.
-
9th region schedule updated 3/4/15
Friday 3/6 Dixie vs Boone @ 6:30 NCC vs Holmes @ 8:00 Saturday 3/7 CCh vs Newport @ 12:00 pm Cooper vs St. Henry @ 1:30 Monday 3/9 CCH/Newport winner vs Cooper/St. Henry @6:30 NCC/Holmes winner vs Dixie/Boone @ 8:00 Tuesday 3/10 Championship game @ 7
-
Tonight’s Region 9 Boys’ Quarterfinal Games have been canceled
Friday stay's the same.
-
Tonight’s Region 9 Boys’ Quarterfinal Games have been canceled
It has been confirmed. CCH at noon followed by Cooper vs St. Henry at 1:30
-
Tonight’s Region 9 Boys’ Quarterfinal Games have been canceled
1:30. CCH at noon.
-
2015 9th Region Tournament Preview
Girls are later. I think they are 6 and 7:30 start times. This is confirmed for boys times.
-
2015 9th Region Tournament Preview
Tonight's games are cancelled. Games will be played on Saturday Cov Cath at noon followed by Cooper vs St. Henry at 1:30.
-
2015 9th Region Tournament Preview
The key lies in how well the front court duo of Jon Liechty and Colin Hathorn play. Guard play has been consistent all year with the trio of McNeil, Dante Hendrix, and Adam Kunkel, with senior Pat Dragan emerging with McNeil out with an injury. Hathorn and Dickerson are the front court with Phillips coming off the bench. Hendrix, McNeil and Liechty are the backcourt with Kunkel and Dragan coming off the bench. I do agree with you about the front court duo being the key. If Hathorn and Dickerson stay out of foul trouble they are very good together. They both rebound very well and contest shots. Both can score if needed to. Hathorn is a bruiser on the inside. Dickerson can step outside and hit shots and is active on the glass for put backs. The kid doesn't force anything seems to just play his role. The return of McNeil and Dickerson makes this a very dangerous team. Should be a great tournament!
- 9th Region Draw
-
Cooper/Boone County Updates
It won't be shortly! Should have a nice crowd tonight. Looking forward to a good game!
-
Cooper vs Boone 33rd district final
My pick is Cooper. I think defense will win out tonight. McNeil and Dickerson are back and played well the other night. I just think Cooper is a better all around team. I do think that if Junior has a huge night they will win. Either way this should be a great game! 2 excellent teams!
-
Cooper vs Boone 33rd district final
Cooper vs Boone for the 33rd district championship. Who wins and why?
-
Cooper vs Conner 2/25/15
Cooper plays Conner tonight at Cooper in a 33rd district battle. Who wins and why?
-
9th Region - 2 Seed VS. 3 Seed Games
I think they have a chance for sure, but now that McNeil and Dickerson are back it will be a little tougher! Should be a battle as always in the 33rd!
-
Does anyone know who this is????
I have seen him at the Cooper games I have been to this year.
-
Cooper at Covington Catholic Predictions
I disagree. If Cooper was/is at full strength they give Cov Cath all they want. One of the few teams that can match up with CCH in my opinion. Without McNeil and Dickerson they don't match up so well.
-
Cooper at Covington Catholic Predictions
If McNeil and Dickerson are playing tonight it will be a great game. If they don't Cov Cath will win easily. They are not the same team defensively without those two. Haven't heard any news about them yet this week. I know Dickerson has a broken hand so I doubt it is healed in 10 days. Not sure about McNeil's knee yet. Hopefully it is a good game either way. I was really looking forward to this game.
-
Cooper 49 Newport 42
Hopefully both make it back soon. Hendrix does play good defense!
-
Cooper 49 Newport 42
I heard Dickerson was in a cast and McNeil in street clothes? If that's true that's going to be tuff from here on. Anyone know whats going on with these two? How long are they out? They were really playing well up to this point. Seamed to me they were all starting to click.
-
NKY Middle School Boys Basketball 2014/15
Twenhofel did not beat Gray. Gray's only loss is to Holmes on a last second shot.
-
NKY Middle School Boys Basketball 2014/15
Not true. Gray's only loss in NKMSAA is to Holmes.
-
Cooper 71 Conner 50
You are right they had their hands on a lot passes and shots all night.
-
Cooper 71 Conner 50
Cooper played a great game tonight. I would say Sean McNeil and Adam Kunkel led the team in scoring. Very balanced overall. #34 Blake Dickerson had a nice game also. Haven't seen any stats but from what I saw he had 7-8 points 5 blocks and somewhere around 10-12 boards. My opinion that's a very nice game! This team may have found their stride.....very dangerous team. They rebound well and play tuff defense. The boys can really shoot also. Fun game to watch!