Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper/Boone County Updates

Featured Replies

Pretty quiet in the Gym right now.

 

It won't be shortly! Should have a nice crowd tonight. Looking forward to a good game!

Pretty quiet in the Gym right now.

 

I'll be there shortly so THAT won't last!!! LOL

  • Author
It won't be shortly! Should have a nice crowd tonight. Looking forward to a good game!

 

I'll be there shortly so THAT won't last!!! LOL

 

I was starting to get worried, glad to hear that I will not be alone!!!

  • Author

Tied at 4 with 2 minutes left in the first qtr.

  • Author

Boone up 8-6 at the end of one.

 

I hope the officials step it up the remaining 3 quarters.

Boone up 21 to 18 halftime.

Will 50 win it?

Looks like it may not get there

  • Author

Boone holds a 21-18 lead at the half.

 

Cooper struggled shooting the ball in close, I think if they would have converted on half their shots from point blank range they would have a double digit lead.

 

Officials still struggling, calls have seemed to even out but there have been some questionable ones each way.

  • Author
Will 50 win it?

 

It is a good bet Clyde, I do not see either team pulling away.

Edited by mcpapa

  • Author

Cooper up 24-23 half way through the 3rd.

Cooper up 33-32 at the end of 3rd.

 

Barnburner!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.