Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region - 2 Seed VS. 3 Seed Games

Featured Replies

Any upsets possible in these games? Who crashes the party at BOK next week??

 

Cooper - Conner

 

St. Henry - Lloyd

 

Holmes - Holy Cross

 

Newport - Bellevue

 

 

All the 3 seeds have double digit wins and are capable. I will not be surprised if one or two of the 3 seeds pull an upset.

I think Holy Cross is the least likely of the 4 to do this. I think Conner might be the best of the 3 group.

Any upsets possible in these games? Who crashes the party at BOK next week??

 

Cooper - Conner

 

St. Henry - Lloyd

 

Holmes - Holy Cross

 

Newport - Bellevue

 

 

All the 3 seeds have double digit wins and are capable. I will not be surprised if one or two of the 3 seeds pull an upset.

 

I will answer, none of them will win. In fact, would not be surprised to see all of them be double digit margins.

I will answer, none of them will win. In fact, would not be surprised to see all of them be double digit margins.

 

I completely agree 100% :thumb:

  • Author

The safe answer is none. Wouldn't have played out well for those making that claim last year.

 

Both Conner and HHS pulled off the upsets.

I think Conner had a chance to beat Cooper, but the bad news is the District is at Cooper

I think Conner had a chance to beat Cooper, but the bad news is the District is at Cooper

 

I think they have a chance for sure, but now that McNeil and Dickerson are back it will be a little tougher! Should be a battle as always in the 33rd!

I see straight chalk.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.