Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Boone 33rd district final

Featured Replies

Cooper vs Boone for the 33rd district championship. Who wins and why?

Defense vs. Offense, if that Boone offense shows up... This could get very interesting!

 

Can we root for both to win :)

 

At least they'll both be in the region.

 

Can young McNeil lead the Jags to state as a sophomore?

  • Author

My pick is Cooper. I think defense will win out tonight. McNeil and Dickerson are back and played well the other night. I just think Cooper is a better all around team. I do think that if Junior has a huge night they will win. Either way this should be a great game! 2 excellent teams!

This game will be broadcast live on nkysports.com under our webcast link tonight.

What you have here is 4 starters for Boone that have played together since elementary days. They will indeed find a way to win. The caliber of speed and experience together gives Boone the advantage!! Boone by 10 :popcorn:

With Dickerson and McNeil back I see Cooper winning, need to be tough in the paint and keep scoring offensively. Judging by the last game it should be a great one.

If Hathorn stays out of foul trouble and McNeil does his usual this game is going to be real interesting and I look for Cooper to pull out a close win playing at home. Cooper having all of it's players back and playing a lot better should prove to be extremely beneficial. This will be a close game and could go either way but no way I see either team winning by more than 5.

If Hathorn stays out of foul trouble and McNeil does his usual this game is going to be real interesting and I look for Cooper to pull out a close win playing at home. Cooper having all of it's players back and playing a lot better should prove to be extremely beneficial. This will be a close game and could go either way but no way I see either team winning by more than 5.

 

They do have a great advantage for sure, home floor!

Cooper by 7,,,home field.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.