Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 71 Conner 50

Featured Replies

Cooper was leading 9-8, Kunkel came off the bench and hit two quick 3's to make it 15-8 and Conner was never in the game the rest of the way.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cooper was leading 9-8, Kunkel came off the bench and hit two quick 3's to make it 15-8 and Conner was never in the game the rest of the way.

 

It was ugly from all the way out from the 15-8 mark.

 

4 3s for Kunkel in the first half.

 

Domination for Cooper on both ends.

  • Author

Agree, Conner did not seem to inspired to start the game, and Cooper appeared to be ready to play from the get-go.

The game was so bad from the Conner perspective I started figuring out all of the Cooper connections to Conner.

 

My list:

 

Kunkel's older bro graduated from Conner. His other bro will be a senior at Conner next year. Had to be weird for that kid sitting in the Conner student section.

 

Leichty's older bro graduated from Conner.

 

McNeil's dad had a great career at Conner.

 

Not sure I missed any.

Great game for the Jags, Kunkel got the fire started and it never ceased. Can anyone explain the differences in charge calls? Most looked in the same position, first offensive charge call on Hathorn the defender jumped in front as Colin was moving in, not sure how that went against us.

  • Author

I thought that there were about 4 charge calls that should have been called blocks, I felt they missed some on each team.

The game was so bad from the Conner perspective I started figuring out all of the Cooper connections to Conner.

 

My list:

 

Kunkel's older bro graduated from Conner. His other bro will be a senior at Conner next year. Had to be weird for that kid sitting in the Conner student section.

 

Leichty's older bro graduated from Conner.

 

McNeil's dad had a great career at Conner.

 

Not sure I missed any.

 

Kunkel played fantastic, especially as a freshman coming "home".

 

I'd rather fully understand how young Kunkel is eligible to play at Cooper as a Hebron resident, considering 2 brothers have gone to Conner and the family hasn't moved.

Isn't the rule as long as parents transport kids can attend whatever school they decide on?

Isn't the rule as long as parents transport kids can attend whatever school they decide on?

 

Not in Boone County.

Kunkel played fantastic, especially as a freshman coming "home".

 

I'd rather fully understand how young Kunkel is eligible to play at Cooper as a Hebron resident, considering 2 brothers have gone to Conner and the family hasn't moved.

 

No idea. With Boone now allowing you to go out of your district you would have to have a compelling reason to get them to waive that rule. Happened with the Moss girl.

I think this is the 4th Cooper game I've watched this year. I'll admit I was surprised to see Hendrix hitting the outside shots. Had at least 2 3s. If he can do that consistently his game will explode.

Cooper played a great game tonight. I would say Sean McNeil and Adam Kunkel led the team in scoring. Very balanced overall. #34 Blake Dickerson had a nice game also. Haven't seen any stats but from what I saw he had 7-8 points 5 blocks and somewhere around 10-12 boards. My opinion that's a very nice game! This team may have found their stride.....very dangerous team.

 

They rebound well and play tuff defense. The boys can really shoot also. Fun game to watch!

Cooper played a great game tonight. I would say Sean McNeil and Adam Kunkel led the team in scoring. Very balanced overall. #34 Blake Dickerson had a nice game also. Haven't seen any stats but from what I saw he had 7-8 points 5 blocks and somewhere around 10-12 boards. My opinion that's a very nice game! This team may have found their stride.....very dangerous team.

 

They rebound well and play tuff defense. The boys can really shoot also. Fun game to watch!

 

I'd be curious to know the combined number of blocks, steals, and deflections Cooper had. It's a high number.

You are right they had their hands on a lot passes and shots all night.

10923205_1022223397787709_1140626107576070109_n.jpg

 

Other pictures:

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.