Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 71 Conner 50

Featured Replies

Very true statement, but what is so weird to some, is to think why some kids are at one school and their siblings are at different one? In the same County but different to where they are suppose to go?

 

Had to read that twice but I agree.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had to read that twice but I agree.

 

I think I confused myself as well. I knew what I was thinking but trying to word it correctly. :laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.