Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 71 Conner 50

Featured Replies

Kunkel played fantastic, especially as a freshman coming "home".

 

I'd rather fully understand how young Kunkel is eligible to play at Cooper as a Hebron resident, considering 2 brothers have gone to Conner and the family hasn't moved.

Was wondering the same thing......

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48813[/ATTACH]

 

Other pictures:

 

 

Great pictures!

I am a big fan of the referee in that picture above. I know it is weird being a fan of a ref Lol, but he is pretty young, very consistent, and will explain calls to coaches instead of just warning them to shut up. That is about all you can ask for out of a ref is consistency. He was also a really good ball player in his day at I believe Beechwood??

No idea. With Boone now allowing you to go out of your district you would have to have a compelling reason to get them to waive that rule. Happened with the Moss girl.

 

That said, the kid played great. Had to feel some pressure coming back to face old friends at Conner. Looked strange seeing Mr. and Mrs. Kunkel sitting on the Cooper side in maroon and gold!

That said' date=' the kid played great. Had to feel some pressure coming back to face old friends at Conner. Looked strange seeing Mr. and Mrs. Kunkel sitting on the Cooper side in maroon and gold![/quote']

 

He can shoot it. He tried to suppress a smile after each 3 but it didn't work.

I am a big fan of the referee in that picture above. I know it is weird being a fan of a ref Lol, but he is pretty young, very consistent, and will explain calls to coaches instead of just warning them to shut up. That is about all you can ask for out of a ref is consistency. He was also a really good ball player in his day at I believe Beechwood??

 

Michael Jordan Romes!

Also, the all time leading scorer at Mt. St. Joe.

 

I really like the game he calls as well... I'm a big fan too! I think he is able to call a good game because he has played as extensively as he has. He understands the game. (side note: his dad has the best legs in NKY!)

  • Author
He can shoot it. He tried to suppress a smile after each 3 but it didn't work.

 

I noticed the smiles as well, great to see a kid enjoying himself during a game.

Isn't the rule as long as parents transport kids can attend whatever school they decide on?

If it's approved by BOE

The game was so bad from the Conner perspective I started figuring out all of the Cooper connections to Conner.

 

My list:

 

Kunkel's older bro graduated from Conner. His other bro will be a senior at Conner next year. Had to be weird for that kid sitting in the Conner student section.

 

Leichty's older bro graduated from Conner.

 

McNeil's dad had a great career at Conner.

 

Not sure I missed any.

 

Other Conner/Cooper connections:

 

#12 Ryle Bridley's mom went to Conner

 

#31 Cameron Long is related to ex teacher and assistant football coach, Cal Long

 

#42 Marcus Watson's uncle is Duane Hudson who was an outstanding running back from the mid 80s

 

#4 Patrick Dragan's dad played football and baseball in the mid 80's and has been the team doc at Conner for 17 years. His mom played volleyball, basketball and softball at Conner in the late 80's

He is also the official who warned the Coopsquad about their horn

 

soc_a_vuvuzela11_300.jpg

 

So what is the rule when a fan brings one of these to a game. The horn was blown during free throws to distract the shooter.

Cooper (11-8) – Hendrix 5 2 14, Dragan 1 0 2, Kunkel 4 0 12, Runion 1 0 2, C. McNeil 1 0 3, Liechty 4 0 8, S. McNeil 5 1 12, Hathorn 4 2 10, Dickerson 2 3 7, Hawkins 1 0 2. 27 9 71.

Conner (9-9) – Craddock 2 0 4, Watts 2 1 7, Barnes 5 3 15, Scott 2 0 4, Padgett 1 2 5, Garnett 3 0 6, Hemmerich 3 1 7, Collier 1 0 2. Totals: 19 7 50.

  • Author
[ATTACH=CONFIG]48820[/ATTACH]

 

So what is the rule when a fan brings one of these to a game. The horn was blown during free throws to distract the shooter.

 

I am not sure what the rule is but I think that after they blew it the second time he made a trip over to the student section and I do not remember hearing it again.

attachment.php?attachmentid=48820 So what is the rule when a fan brings one of these to a game. The horn was blown during free throws to distract the shooter.

 

No artificial noise allowed.

I am not sure what the rule is but I think that after they blew it the second time he made a trip over to the student section and I do not remember hearing it again.

 

I didn't hear it or see it after the second time but people by the bench were complaining about the horn which prompted the ref to address it. Some students can jump and shout, other bang plastic bangers together, most just stomp their feet. Is there a rule? It was a very loud horn which reminded of the soccer world cup.

 

Thanks Clyde.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.