Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue / White Game

Featured Replies

The 2012 Kentucky team was more the exception than the rule and even then we had Senior leadership with Darius Miller. I wish Kentucky fans would just enjoy the team from game to game and worry about March....in March.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:confused: Why do you hope they lose to Ashville?

 

1. I don't have to see another stupid facebook page or post about the realistic possibility of 40-0.

2. To shut up the faction of the fan base that ruin the fun of being a UK fan.

The hype on this team is completely justified and then some. They have more talent than any other team in the country at every single position.

 

Anything less than 40-0 can -- and should be -- viewed as a colossal failure.

I just figured out why Randy hates you so much.

Getslow....I think my point from the other thread has just been proven. :lol2:

 

Now you know why I want them to lose the first game.

Now you know why I want them to lose the first game.

 

I'd rather they lose the 2nd game if they're going to lose to a bottom-feeder. Go Norse! :D

I'd rather they lose the 2nd game if they're going to lose to a bottom-feeder. Go Norse! :D

 

I can live with that. Don't care which one just make it quick.

I guess the line, "I don't know what Bullitt East was doing" seems to imply that Bullitt East failed him. I recall multiple people who saw him at Bullitt East and would say that he would play at UK sooner than people think. People would say his skill set for his size will be beneficial. I thought he and Bullittt East were a pretty good match.

 

I guess so. I believe some people in that area felt that Willis was held back a little too much but you get that at most schools from time-to-time.

1. I don't have to see another stupid facebook page or post about the realistic possibility of 40-0.

2. To shut up the faction of the fan base that ruin the fun of being a UK fan.

 

The 40-0 talk is a dream IMO. Even with our fan base, I'm surprised it has gained so much traction.

 

There's a reason it hasn't happened in my lifetime.

Jimmy Dykes is praising Willis on Twitter today. He's even drawing comparisons to Keith Van Horn! :android:

It must be the Meeksian violent cuts.

I guess so. I believe some people in that area felt that Willis was held back a little too much but you get that at most schools from time-to-time.

 

Gotcha. The AAU mindset. The folks who don't understand that some coaches prefer to run a set offense instead of showcasing their best players. Ironically, Willis shined in the games I watched. I love a big man with his skill set. I hope he gets an opportunity to shine and prove his naysayers wrong this season.

I'm so glad basketball is back.

 

I'm glad I have an extra reason to look forward to watching all the televised Duke & Kansas games as well (Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins).

 

Going to be a fun year!

I'm glad I have an extra reason to look forward to watching all the televised Duke & Kansas games as well (Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins).

 

Going to be a fun year!

 

Agree on both Parker and Wiggins, but it seems to me that Parker is getting a little lost in the shuffle because of Wiggins & the Kentucky freshmen/Randle. Love what I have seen from Parker & even though he plays for Duke, I'm looking forward to watching him this year.

 

I'm glad I have an extra reason to look forward to watching all the televised Duke & Kansas games as well (Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins).

 

Going to be a fun year!

 

Embiid...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.