Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue / White Game

Featured Replies

Can you elaborate on that? He had a spectacular high school career. Junior year they lost to state champion Trinity at Rupp Arena in March. Senior year Bullitt East went 29-5 and was beaten by PRP in the region finals. I don't know what else they could have done. Did you ever get to see him play at Bullitt East?

 

I watched him several times. He's on a new level right now but he's also had an entire summer of strength and conditioning. His confidence is skyrocketing right now too.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do not think this team will go 40-0, but they will certainly win a boat load of games, just not sure how many that is.... Maybe 30+

 

I would bet a large amount of money on this...Kentucky will not go 40-0. I'm not sure that is possible in college basketball these days.

Jimmy Dykes is praising Willis on Twitter today. He's even drawing comparisons to Keith Van Horn! :android:

I've never wished for UK to lose a basketball game but I actually hope they lose the first one.

 

:confused: Why do you hope they lose to Ashville?

I watched him several times. He's on a new level right now but he's also had an entire summer of strength and conditioning. His confidence is skyrocketing right now too.

 

Doesn't hurt that he's had the entire summer/fall going against some of the best talent in the country on a daily basis either. He was the most impressive for me last night. As amazing as Young and Randle were, I kind of expected it. Willis was a complete surprise to me.

In all seriousness this team could easily go undefeated and win the Nat'l Championship. You go through their schedule and here is where I could see some slip-ups. Mich. St., @North Carolina, Louisville (but it is at Rupp soooooo hehe :thumb: ), @Vandy, Florida (again this game is at Rupp), and then @Florida. But this is easily the most talented team in College basketball. I just don't know who can match us 1-7 plus you add in Hawkins and Willis as wildcards.

 

I read on KSR a few weeks back where Cal said that the PG Harrison (I always get confused with those two haha) is the best PG in the nation, Randle is the best player on the team, and James Young is the best player in the nation. Take that as what you want...

 

Time for nine!

 

 

And last time I checked TheDeuce 8>3... :thumb:;)

Doesn't hurt that he's had the entire summer/fall going against some of the best talent in the country on a daily basis either. He was the most impressive for me last night. As amazing as Young and Randle were, I kind of expected it. Willis was a complete surprise to me.

 

I think his strength and confidence are what really stood out. He was in the zone from long range and didn't hesitate to shoot it. Also, he took it right to the rim and tried to dunk on WCS' head. WCS got the block above the rim but kudos to Willis for showing that type of confidence.

 

I think most impressively was after the game when Julius Randle said he does this daily in practice.

And last time I checked TheDeuce 8>2... :thumb:;)

 

Good thing those 8 helped them out last year...

 

And if you're going to try to insult my team, at least get the facts straight... It's 3, rookie. :thumb:

Calipari had a great coaching line last night in the postgame...

 

"The stats will indict you....the film will convict you."

Good thing those 8 helped them out last year...

 

And if you're going to try to insult my team, at least get the facts straight... It's 3, rookie. :thumb:

 

Easy big guy... Might want to check my post ;)

I'm trying to reign in my excitement/expectations for this team but they are going to be really good.

The hype on this team is completely justified and then some. They have more talent than any other team in the country at every single position.

 

Anything less than 40-0 can -- and should be -- viewed as a colossal failure.

Easy big guy... Might want to check my post ;)

 

You're welcome...

They hype on this team is completely justified and then some. They have more talent than any other team in the country at every single position.

 

Anything less than 40-0 can -- and should be -- viewed as a colossal failure.

 

UK over the Heat in 5 games.

You're welcome...

 

In all seriousness Deuce ESPN.com has them as having two championships. I'm not sure why they haven't added last years. I just went and looked and posted that. I should have know better!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.