October 31, 201312 yr Hearing rave reviews about him. Was sitting with a high major coach when Embiid played his first AAU event and after 5 minutes the coach said he was a future All Star. Kid is going to be special...
October 31, 201312 yr Was sitting with a high major coach when Embiid played his first AAU event and after 5 minutes the coach said he was a future All Star. Kid is going to be special... Jones was talking about him on KSR. Said Jason whatever-his-name-is from USA Today told him that he felt like Embiid was KU's best player right now. May not be by season's end, but right now, Jason thought he was their best. That's a scary thought, if true. How big is he?
October 31, 201312 yr Jones was talking about him on KSR. Said Jason whatever-his-name-is from USA Today told him that he felt like Embiid was KU's best player right now. May not be by season's end, but right now, Jason thought he was their best. That's a scary thought, if true. How big is he? 6-11...
October 31, 201312 yr Athletic? Athletic and shockingly skilled for a kid that has only been playing hoops for roughly 18 months...
October 31, 201312 yr A LOT of people are unaware of Embiid, but he's really a force. He's strong and great at blocking shots. Loved his game that I saw during the All-American games. Btw, it's Jason Jordan, Randy. :thumb:
October 31, 201312 yr Kentucky confirmed that they set a Guiness world record last night for most fans to buy tickets to a scrimmage. Attendance was 15,035. Either Guinness was wrong, or Kentucky was lying. Louisville sold out the Yum for the first scrimmage in 2010, when the arena was new. Over 21K in attendance, and it was indeed a ticketed event.
October 31, 201312 yr Either Guinness was wrong, or Kentucky was lying. Louisville sold out the Yum for the first scrimmage in 2010, when the arena was new. Over 21K in attendance, and it was indeed a ticketed event. It may one of those records that didn't exist until someone told Guinness about it. Like if I eat 3 phone books and Guinness has no record of anyone else doing it I'm the new record holder, even though there is a guy in Linton Indiana that ate seven last March but didn't contact Guinness. So as far as they know, I'm the phone book eating champion! Cards can easily prove this record is theirs, just call Guinness and get it certified.
October 31, 201312 yr Cards can easily prove this record is theirs, just call Guinness and get it certified. I definitely would. :lol2: And then make a shirt about it. :jump:
October 31, 201312 yr It may one of those records that didn't exist until someone told Guinness about it. Like if I eat 3 phone books and Guinness has no record of anyone else doing it I'm the new record holder, even though there is a guy in Linton Indiana that ate seven last March but didn't contact Guinness. So as far as they know, I'm the phone book eating champion! Cards can easily prove this record is theirs, just call Guinness and get it certified. PP92 ate 16 phone books one time.
October 31, 201312 yr I definitely would. :lol2: And then make a shirt about it. :jump: If IU did it they would make a Ring for it! :lol2:
October 31, 201312 yr PP92 ate 16 phone books one time. If he had a Yuengling to wash it down... I believe this.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.