Blue / White Game

Rebel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was sitting with a high major coach when Embiid played his first AAU event and after 5 minutes the coach said he was a future All Star. Kid is going to be special...

Jones was talking about him on KSR. Said Jason whatever-his-name-is from USA Today told him that he felt like Embiid was KU's best player right now. May not be by season's end, but right now, Jason thought he was their best.

That's a scary thought, if true.

How big is he?

Jones was talking about him on KSR. Said Jason whatever-his-name-is from USA Today told him that he felt like Embiid was KU's best player right now. May not be by season's end, but right now, Jason thought he was their best.

That's a scary thought, if true.

How big is he?

6-11...

Kentucky confirmed that they set a Guiness world record last night for most fans to buy tickets to a scrimmage. Attendance was 15,035.

Either Guinness was wrong, or Kentucky was lying.

Louisville sold out the Yum for the first scrimmage in 2010, when the arena was new. Over 21K in attendance, and it was indeed a ticketed event.

Either Guinness was wrong, or Kentucky was lying.

Louisville sold out the Yum for the first scrimmage in 2010, when the arena was new. Over 21K in attendance, and it was indeed a ticketed event.

It may one of those records that didn't exist until someone told Guinness about it. Like if I eat 3 phone books and Guinness has no record of anyone else doing it I'm the new record holder, even though there is a guy in Linton Indiana that ate seven last March but didn't contact Guinness. So as far as they know, I'm the phone book eating champion!

Cards can easily prove this record is theirs, just call Guinness and get it certified.

It may one of those records that didn't exist until someone told Guinness about it. Like if I eat 3 phone books and Guinness has no record of anyone else doing it I'm the new record holder, even though there is a guy in Linton Indiana that ate seven last March but didn't contact Guinness. So as far as they know, I'm the phone book eating champion!

Cards can easily prove this record is theirs, just call Guinness and get it certified.

PP92 ate 16 phone books one time.