Blue / White Game

Rebel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The hype on this team is completely justified and then some. They have more talent than any other team in the country at every single position.

Anything less than 40-0 can -- and should be -- viewed as a colossal failure.

Spoken like a Louisville fan. :D

Anything short of a Final Four will be a disappointment. Anything less than an Elite Eight will be a colossal failure IMO.

The hype on this team is completely justified and then some. They have more talent than any other team in the country at every single position.

Anything less than 40-0 can -- and should be -- viewed as a colossal failure.

Spoken like a Louisville fan. :D

Anything short of a Final Four will be a disappointment. Anything less than an Elite Eight will be a colossal failure IMO.

Championship or bust for this team. There is no reason that they shouldn't win the Nat'l Championship. Like I said earlier, who will match up with them 1-7? If you say someone can then I will call you a liar!!

Championship or bust for this team. There is no reason that they shouldn't win the Nat'l Championship. Like I said earlier, who will match up with them 1-7? If you say someone can then I will call you a liar!!

Getslow....I think my point from the other thread has just been proven. :lol2:

Nobody can match up with them 1-7. But as Kentucky's learned in previous years, it isn't always about that. Winning an NCAA Championship is hard -- and it should be hard. All the pieces have to fit together.

Let's assume UK 1-7 is:

Randle

Young

Harrison Aa.

Harrison An.

WCS

Dakari

Poythress

While not as purely talented, Louisville's top 7 of Russ, Rozier, Behanan, Blackshear, Hancock, Ware, & Harrell can beat them in a one game scenario. So could Michigan State's top 7, Florida's top 7, Duke's top 7, or the Kansas 7 of Selden, Tharpe, Embiid, Wiggins, Black, and Ellis.

If we're talking about a best of series, like the NBA, you'd be right. In one game scenarios, lots can go wrong. Just ask John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Boogie, and PPat.

I watched him several times. He's on a new level right now but he's also had an entire summer of strength and conditioning. His confidence is skyrocketing right now too.

I guess the line, "I don't know what Bullitt East was doing" seems to imply that Bullitt East failed him. I recall multiple people who saw him at Bullitt East and would say that he would play at UK sooner than people think. People would say his skill set for his size will be beneficial. I thought he and Bullittt East were a pretty good match.