Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue / White Game

Featured Replies

In all seriousness Deuce ESPN.com has them as having two championships. I'm not sure why they haven't added last years. I just went and looked and posted that.

 

There's no telling honestly.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no telling honestly.

 

They're waiting to verify using the banner. Check back after Nov. 9.

The hype on this team is completely justified and then some. They have more talent than any other team in the country at every single position.

 

Anything less than 40-0 can -- and should be -- viewed as a colossal failure.

 

Spoken like a Louisville fan. :D

 

Anything short of a Final Four will be a disappointment. Anything less than an Elite Eight will be a colossal failure IMO.

The hype on this team is completely justified and then some. They have more talent than any other team in the country at every single position.

 

Anything less than 40-0 can -- and should be -- viewed as a colossal failure.

Spoken like a Louisville fan. :D

 

Anything short of a Final Four will be a disappointment. Anything less than an Elite Eight will be a colossal failure IMO.

 

Championship or bust for this team. There is no reason that they shouldn't win the Nat'l Championship. Like I said earlier, who will match up with them 1-7? If you say someone can then I will call you a liar!!

Championship or bust for this team. There is no reason that they shouldn't win the Nat'l Championship. Like I said earlier, who will match up with them 1-7? If you say someone can then I will call you a liar!!

 

Getslow....I think my point from the other thread has just been proven. :lol2:

Championship or bust for this team. There is no reason that they shouldn't win the Nat'l Championship. Like I said earlier, who will match up with them 1-7? If you say someone can then I will call you a liar!!

 

Nobody can match up with them 1-7. But as Kentucky's learned in previous years, it isn't always about that. Winning an NCAA Championship is hard -- and it should be hard. All the pieces have to fit together.

Getslow....I think my point from the other thread has just been proven. :lol2:

 

SMH even I can't defend that one lol

Championship or bust for this team. There is no reason that they shouldn't win the Nat'l Championship. Like I said earlier, who will match up with them 1-7? If you say someone can then I will call you a liar!!

 

Let's assume UK 1-7 is:

 

Randle

Young

Harrison Aa.

Harrison An.

WCS

Dakari

Poythress

 

While not as purely talented, Louisville's top 7 of Russ, Rozier, Behanan, Blackshear, Hancock, Ware, & Harrell can beat them in a one game scenario. So could Michigan State's top 7, Florida's top 7, Duke's top 7, or the Kansas 7 of Selden, Tharpe, Embiid, Wiggins, Black, and Ellis.

 

If we're talking about a best of series, like the NBA, you'd be right. In one game scenarios, lots can go wrong. Just ask John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Boogie, and PPat.

When did they change to 7 on 7? Missed that one... :idunno:

If we're talking about a best of series, like the NBA, you'd be right. In one game scenarios, lots can go wrong. Just ask John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Boogie, and PPat.

 

Yep. In a one-and-out format, anything can happen.

When did they change to 7 on 7? Missed that one... :idunno:

 

Well all the teams playing UK this year are going to get seven players on the floor to match up against their five. It's the only way any of us have a chance.

Well all the teams playing UK this year are going to get seven players on the floor to match up against their five. It's the only way any of us have a chance.

 

Only seems fair...

Well all the teams playing UK this year are going to get seven players on the floor to match up against their five. It's the only way any of us have a chance.

 

Refresh my memory, who do you play for?

Refresh my memory, who do you play for?

 

Duke.

I watched him several times. He's on a new level right now but he's also had an entire summer of strength and conditioning. His confidence is skyrocketing right now too.

 

 

I guess the line, "I don't know what Bullitt East was doing" seems to imply that Bullitt East failed him. I recall multiple people who saw him at Bullitt East and would say that he would play at UK sooner than people think. People would say his skill set for his size will be beneficial. I thought he and Bullittt East were a pretty good match.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.