Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue / White Game

Featured Replies

I missed midnight madness so this is the first time seeing the new look Wildcats. I like what I am seeing and got to get me a #30 Blue Kentucky shirt for this year to go with my #23 Davis and #11 Wall.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randall reminds me of an improved Royce White

 

Chris Weber. I hate comparing players, but that was my initial reaction seeing Randle 2 years ago and I still think it fits when comparing things on the court. The skill set and power frame are very similar...

James Young is really good. He and Randle are pros right now. UK is loaded

Chris Weber. I hate comparing players, but that was my initial reaction seeing Randle 2 years ago and I still think it fits when comparing things on the court. The skill set and power frame are very similar...

 

I don't compare players either. Just knew when I saw Julius at the Beachball 3 years ago, I really wanted him to come to UK.

Kentucky confirmed that they set a Guiness world record last night for most fans to buy tickets to a scrimmage. Attendance was 15,035.

Kentucky confirmed that they set a Guiness world record last night for most fans to buy tickets to a scrimmage. Attendance was 15,035.

 

Yes! A new t-shirt!

Yes! A new t-shirt!

 

You mad bro?

 

By the way, Louisville brought in 8,000, 8,000 and 9,000 to their three scrimmages and Kentucky had 23,500 for a light show and some introductions.

You mad bro?

 

By the way, Louisville brought in 8,000, 8,000 and 9,000 to their three scrimmages and Kentucky had 23,500 for a light show and some introductions.

 

Which proves that UK fans are easily amused. :lol2:

While I don't put much stock into these types of scrimmages, I liked what I saw for the most part. The twins, Young, & Randle seem to be clearly better than everyone else. Pleasantly surprised by Willis & Hawkins.

 

Team needs conditioning. And Alex Poythress looks really, really average.

Which proves that UK fans are easily amused. :lol2:

 

Which proves that Kentucky > Louisville in men's basketball.

Which proves that Kentucky > Louisville in men's basketball.

 

While I don't put much stock into these types of scrimmages, I liked what I saw for the most part. The twins, Young, & Randle seem to be clearly better than everyone else. Pleasantly surprised by Willis & Hawkins.

 

Team needs conditioning. And Alex Poythress looks really, really average.

 

Alex Poythress wasn't terrible but he might be about the 8th man right now and Derek Willis is going to play for this team THIS year. I have to wonder what was going on at Bullitt East because he's clearly on a different level now.

 

After the game, Julius Randle said Willis plays like this every day in practice. Listen to his comments in this video:

 

I'll believe Willis plays this year when I see it happen, but I do acknowledge that he is far better than I ever imagined he'd be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.