Rebel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Randall reminds me of an improved Royce White

Chris Weber. I hate comparing players, but that was my initial reaction seeing Randle 2 years ago and I still think it fits when comparing things on the court. The skill set and power frame are very similar...

Chris Weber. I hate comparing players, but that was my initial reaction seeing Randle 2 years ago and I still think it fits when comparing things on the court. The skill set and power frame are very similar...

I don't compare players either. Just knew when I saw Julius at the Beachball 3 years ago, I really wanted him to come to UK.

While I don't put much stock into these types of scrimmages, I liked what I saw for the most part. The twins, Young, & Randle seem to be clearly better than everyone else. Pleasantly surprised by Willis & Hawkins.

Team needs conditioning. And Alex Poythress looks really, really average.

While I don't put much stock into these types of scrimmages, I liked what I saw for the most part. The twins, Young, & Randle seem to be clearly better than everyone else. Pleasantly surprised by Willis & Hawkins.

Team needs conditioning. And Alex Poythress looks really, really average.

Alex Poythress wasn't terrible but he might be about the 8th man right now and Derek Willis is going to play for this team THIS year. I have to wonder what was going on at Bullitt East because he's clearly on a different level now.

After the game, Julius Randle said Willis plays like this every day in practice. Listen to his comments in this video: