Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan kicked off UL team

Featured Replies

He'll be back. Fat Chance they throw him off for good.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was told by a very reliable source he was caught smoking in the dorm... And it wasn't cigarettes.
Correct. Multiple violations. My source is an RA there who said as much.
It's no secret (at least around here) that Chane is an herbal kinda guy...

 

Let's just say it. The kid needs to play in Colorado.

Let's just say it. The kid needs to play in Colorado.

 

And he would still probably get in trouble.

 

You're gonna smoke weed. Alright, I don't really care. But in the dorm??

And he would still probably get in trouble.

 

You're gonna smoke weed. Alright, I don't really care. But in the dorm??

 

Just stupid. I have a hard time with kids in situations like this with zero self control. I'm not remotely in favor of multiple chances. I am not a Card hater by any means, but hope the university sticks to their guns.

Just stupid. I have a hard time with kids in situations like this with zero self control. I'm not remotely in favor of multiple chances. I am not a Card hater by any means, but hope the university sticks to their guns.

 

I want him to play for selfish reasons obviously, but at the same time you can only give someone so many chances. With an opportunity like that, and you don't even have the discipline (if you can even call it that) to smoke somewhere other than the dorm... Pretty sad, IMO.

Fox Sports apparently reported that KENTUCKY Junior Chane Behanan was suspended. :ohbrother: :lol2:

If only weed were legal...

Fox Sports apparently reported that KENTUCKY Junior Chane Behanan was suspended. :ohbrother: :lol2:

 

^ :no:

 

WOW. what rock are they under.....:lol2:

If only weed were legal...

 

Still wouldn't be legal for NCAA athletes to smoke it in their dorms...

After having conversations with several people last night, I don't see a scenario where Behanan remains enrolled in school and doesn't play. If they let him stay in school, he'll be back on the court.

So is he in school or out of school?

 

Forgive me if I missed the clarification on this question. I thought he was kicked out of school.

So is he in school or out of school?

 

Forgive me if I missed the clarification on this question. I thought he was kicked out of school.

 

No. According to a statement yesterday (from the Registrar's office I think), he's still enrolled as a student and -- as far as anyone knows -- is still attending classes.

Edited by Getslow

Vile weed! (With aplolgies to Newman in Seinfield.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.