Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan kicked off UL team

Featured Replies

  • Author

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Pitino was asked how often Chane Behanan has been suspended...his answer, "I don't remember."

  • Replies 173
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL...

 

I know, it's sad that it's funny but it is.

Chane being Chane, unfortunately. Big blow to the front court, but I'll be shocked if he doesn't play in December. Hopefully SOMETHING can straighten him out. The only thing that has ever held him back is himself.

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Pitino was asked how often Chane Behanan has been suspended...his answer, "I don't remember."

 

Way to dodge that bullet.:popcorn:

Randy, I'm putting you on ignore if you post another Jones tweet...

Randy, I'm putting you on ignore if you post another Jones tweet...

 

He's got special powers....The ignore feature doesn't work on him. :D

  • Author
Randy, I'm putting you on ignore if you post another Jones tweet...

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Randy, I'm posting a gif of Louisville fans celebrating one of our many, many important victories across multiple sports if you post another Jones tweet...

  • Author

Chane Behanan has been kicked off the team for violating university policy. His suspension is indefinite. From Pitino, via Eric Crawford (natch):

 

“
Chane Behanan is no longer a part of our basketball team.
He has been suspended by the university. He has a very difficult time understanding life’s values. We are very concerned about Chane Behanan that he move forward and prosper as a person.

We’ve put together a situation where he can come back on the team, but he’s already missed one assignment in a short period. The best thing to do is step away from basketball and learn how to prosper as a person.”

 

 

Pitino added that the suspension is for “multiple things,” but warned reporters “don’t ask what it is, we’re not going to tell you.” Rick said that the earliest Behanan can return to the team is mid-December, but he “doubts” that will happen.

 

Chane Behanan suspended indefinitely from Louisville basketball team | Kentucky Sports Radio

  • Author

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Getslow & Deuce find pleasure in threatening 6-year-old-boys. #shameshame

Randy, I'm posting a gif of Louisville fans celebrating one of our many, many important victories across multiple sports if you post another Jones tweet...

 

You could just start listing all the Parker's that are cooler than Randy....May take all night, but it'd be a real reality check I think. :D

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

I'm gonna need new pants, I'm so excited about this Behanan news!"

 

Fixed that for you.

  • Author
You could just start listing all the Parker's that are cooler than Randy....May take all night, but it'd be a real reality check I think. :D

 

:lol2::lol2:

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Getslow & Deuce find pleasure in threatening 6-year-old-boys. #shameshame

 

Fine. Enjoy sivasdadfistpump.gif...

 

LV.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.