October 17, 201312 yr Author tony vanetti @tonyvanetti U can take the kid out of Cincinnati sometimes u can't take the Natti out if the kid ^ :eek:
October 17, 201312 yr tony vanetti @tonyvanetti U can take the kid out of Cincinnati sometimes u can't take the Natti out if the kid ^ :eek: You're welcome. :lol2:
October 17, 201312 yr I heard about some stuff Chane was into after the 'ship, and I thought to myself then he was being pretty reckless. Figured it was only a matter of time. Some kids just can't handle it.
October 17, 201312 yr Author Randy Parker @Getslow'sDaddy I'm not a real Twitter account. I just wanted to say that I'm Getslow's Daddy.
October 17, 201312 yr Author I heard about some stuff Chane was into after the 'ship, and I thought to myself then he was being pretty reckless. Figured it was only a matter of time. Some kids just can't handle it. I never liked Behanan, but at times he could be a monster on the boards. At times he has reminded me of Chuck Hayes.
October 17, 201312 yr I never liked Behanan, but at times he could be a monster on the boards. At times he has reminded me of Chuck Hayes. There was a stretch in that championship game where he got I think four offensive boards in a row, and was an absolute monster. All the potential he could ever need, too stupid to take full advantage of it.
October 17, 201312 yr Author There was a stretch in that championship game where he got I think four offensive boards in a row, and was an absolute monster. I know exactly the possession you're talking about.
October 17, 201312 yr Randy Parker @Getslow'sDaddy I'm not a real Twitter account. I just wanted to say that I'm Getslow's Daddy.
October 17, 201312 yr Moving away from Randy's silliness... It's always a tough situation to take out a significant piece of any machine and trust it to still run properly. This is going to put a lot onto the shoulders of guys that maybe weren't supposed to have so much on them. Blackshear, Mathiang, Van Treese and Agau are suddenly in positions of extreme importance as we begin the season. Time to see what we can do.
October 17, 201312 yr Author For the most part, I'm big on second chances when it comes to a situation like this. But it sounds like Behanan has been a repeat offender. I respect the decision to have him removed from the team. I'll really respect the decision if the school/team sticks with it.
October 17, 201312 yr If Jurich really had a hand in "dismissing" Chane, I think that lessens the chance he comes back. Maybe not, I just don't feel it's SOP for Jurich to be involved in that kind of thing.
October 17, 201312 yr ^ I don't anticipate that happening. If there's a way for Pitino to sell it, Chane will be back. If I'm following this correctly, it's entirely dependent on whether the university takes specific disciplinary action for university rules violations. If the university declines to do more than the temporary suspension, I can't imagine he won't return. What's the information on Jurich being involved? I don't know anything about that...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.