Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan kicked off UL team

Featured Replies

^ I don't anticipate that happening. If there's a way for Pitino to sell it, Chane will be back. If I'm following this correctly, it's entirely dependent on whether the university takes specific disciplinary action for university rules violations. If the university declines to do more than the temporary suspension, I can't imagine he won't return.

 

What's the information on Jurich being involved? I don't know anything about that...

 

I read something that Pitino said they (he and Jurich) sat down and discussed it, and he (Jurich) made the final call. May have misinterpreted it though.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he can transfer to the football team?

For the most part, I'm big on second chances when it comes to a situation like this. But it sounds like Behanan has been a repeat offender. I respect the decision to have him removed from the team. I'll really respect the decision if the school/team sticks with it.

 

Agree.

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

Getslow & Deuce find pleasure in threatening 6-year-old-boys. #shameshame

 

 

I thought you were 8?? Shenanigans run amok.

I didn't realize that.

 

I had a fairly decent side job in college writing papers for people.

 

Me, too.

 

However, my form of payment was, shall we say, unconventional. Well, maybe not so unconventional for 1974.

I was told by a very reliable source he was caught smoking in the dorm... And it wasn't cigarettes.

I was told by a very reliable source he was caught smoking in the dorm... And it wasn't cigarettes.

 

I bet you have a good source as well.

I bet you have a good source as well.

 

I'm not sure how to take that... :lol2:

I'm guessing this isn't the first time he's screwed up like that either

I'm guessing this isn't the first time he's screwed up like that either

 

It's no secret (at least around here) that Chane is an herbal kinda guy...

I'm not sure how to take that... :lol2:

 

Meaning you wouldn't reach or put bogus stuff out.

  • Author
"@EvanDanielsFOX: I'd be willing to bet Louisville has Chane Behanan back prior to their game against North Carolina."

 

I'd say most would agree with that.

 

Evan Daniels @EvanDanielsFOX

From what I'm being told it sounds like I'd lose that bet on Chane Behanan returning before L'ville plays UNC...

Evan Daniels @EvanDanielsFOX

From what I'm being told it sounds like I'd lose that bet on Chane Behanan returning before L'ville plays UNC...

 

"University issue" is not good for Chane in this case...

  • Author
"University issue" is not good for Chane in this case...

 

That & being a repeat offender.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.