Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chane Behanan kicked off UL team

Featured Replies

  • Author

Kentucky Recruiting @RecruitKentucky

Behanan is out of his dorm at UL. It is being reported that it is a violation of "school" rules, not just "team" rules. Far more severe.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Mangok Mathiang, Akoy Agau

 

I've heard of Mathiang, but not Agau. Which one is more likely to be the bigger contributor?

 

I've heard of Mathiang, but not Agau. Which one is more likely to be the bigger contributor?

 

Agau is the better prospect. Like his upside a lot but needs time to develop...

  • Author
Agau is the better prospect. Like his upside a lot but needs time to develop...

 

How big is he?

 

How big is he?

 

6-9ish...

I've heard of Mathiang, but not Agau. Which one is more likely to be the bigger contributor?

 

Mathiang... at least at the outset. He's been with the team since last year and was able to practice with them while being forced to sit. Agau's a true freshman and is shorter at 6-8 as opposed to Mathiang's 6-10.

 

Don't know enough about him to say where he'll play for sure, but given Pitino's immediate insistence that Blackshear will play the four in Behanan's stead, he must not think Agau is prepared to play in that spot being a true freshman.

Behanan apparently still in danger of being kicked out of school, whatever the issue is...

 

Pitino: "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

@Card Chronicle: Stephan, your thoughts on today's news?

 

BWzIu8YCcAAotih.jpg:large

  • Author

I think I'd go small if I were Rick...Montrezl at the 5, Blackshear at the 4, Hancock the 3, Russ the 2, Jones/Rozier the 1. That would seem to be the most talented starting five.

Pitino said the earliest he can be back is mid-December, but most likely not....I'll say late December.

I think I'd go small if I were Rick...Montrezl at the 5, Blackshear at the 4, Hancock the 3, Russ the 2, Jones/Rozier the 1. That would seem to be the most talented starting five.

 

He'll spend November tinkering. He always does. You'll see him try different things and try to play certain guys more to fit the opponent. We'll see what he comes up with.

If it's only a school violation and not a team issue, would that make Chane Card forever but not Louisville first ?

 

Tough loss for UL. If it's a school issue and he's in danger of being kicked out of school it must be serious.

Whew. Thank goodness we're a football school now...

 

:D

Most universities have a zero tolerance policy for cheating or plagiarism, so I don't think it's stiff at all.

 

My thoughts as well, academics are supposed to be the primary reason for attending college.......

 

My thoughts as well, academics are supposed to be the primary reason for attending college.......

 

LOL...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.