Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 44 St. Xavier 40

Featured Replies

Great game by male, although we lost I'm extremely happy for Wakefield who I believe had 4tds. Bad decision to have Davis out the game with the game on the line.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week's game ought to be interesting.

1. BG

2. Trinity

3/4/5. Scott County/Male/Highlands

  • Author

This team has me baffled. All the potential in the world but can't seem to pull it together. I believe it starts with the coach though.

Sounded like a heck of a ball game. A few defensive plays, but for the most part sounded like defense was at a premium. At the end of the day, speed kills and I would be willing to bet that Male had more speed on offense than X had on defense.

 

Something has to change with X's defense or else it will be a short playoff ride.

 

I have never understood throwing a fade on 4th down. Unless your WR is 6'6' it is a low percentage throw.

 

Even though X was on the losing end, good to see a H/X game be competitive again; brings back some great memories of series in the mid-90s!

Congratulations to Male.

Congrats to Male on a huge win.

Congratulations to Male.

 

First, congrats to Male. Second, what happened to defense? Third, if you are going to throw, at some point you have to complete at least 50 percent of your passes. At best, we now finish third in the district. When does Walker get back.

1. BG

2. Trinity

3/4/5. Scott County/Male/Highlands

 

Your funny...:laugh:

What does X have to do to slow down opposing teams passing game? I feel like this has been a reoccurring theme for them the last few years.

What does X have to do to slow down opposing teams passing game? I feel like this has been a reoccurring theme for them the last few years.

I know you may not want to do this, but if you find out, please let Coach Bob Beatty know, too.

I didn't realize that Manual's QB threw for that many yards. Neither team gets a breather with their pass defense.

  • Author

Game came down to two plays to win it and on third down Davis wasn't in the game.

That doesn't make sense at all. You're in 4 down situation how do you not run the ball in 3rd down?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.