Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

M&Ms Survey

Which do you prefer? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Which do you prefer?

    • Plain
      26%
      8
    • Peanut
      53%
      16
    • Peanut butter
      10%
      3
    • Pretzel
      0%
      0
    • No preference
      6%
      2
    • Can't stand any of them!
      3%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do you like?:

 

Plain

Peanut

Peanut Butter

Pretzel

 

 

Do you eat certain colors before others?

 

Do you refrigerate them and eat them cold?

 

Do you eat them at room temperature?

 

Do you microwave them and eat them warmed?

 

Do you like when they come in Holiday Colors?

 

Do you buy them in small snack size, normal vending size, large bags, or the giant 5 lb bulk kind?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plain, room temp, and during Easter the white chocolate ones are the best.

Plain, room temp, don't care about colors.

My 2 new favs are mint and raspberry dark chocolate.

Peanut. Refrigerated is preferred, but I'll take them at room temperature too.

Peanut, will eat sold but room temp is preferred, don't care what colors or what holiday, usually get vending size.

Plain, room temp, any size bag.

 

Do NOT give me a peanut m&m. I will throw the vile thing at your head.

Peanut any way. Colors make no difference. Usually buy small bags that come in the family package. They are always in my candy basket by my chair. I can eat regular also with no problems. #3 grandkid thinks I'm the best ever because he LOVES them. We just keep the secret from Mom and Dad. He thinks that's cool. I have never said no to his request. He was eating them since he could eat anything like that. His mom said not to give him peanuts because he might be allergic to them. I told her he wasn't because he has been eating them for 6 months. I thought she might kill me. How will you ever find out until you eat them? I don't get it.

Definitely peanut. Doesn't matter what color. I will eat plain, but I eat them like hard candy. I let them sit in my mouth until the candy shell dissolves, then chew the chocolate. Don't know why, it's just the way I roll.

Plain, room temp, any size bag.

 

Do NOT give me a peanut m&m. I will throw the vile thing at your head.

 

Oh no! M & M abuse!

Peanut. Frozen.

Plain, room temp, any size bag.

 

Do NOT give me a peanut m&m. I will throw the vile thing at your head.

 

Please, let me never be involved in a post-game handshake with you.:D

...............

 

I almost never eat candy, but if I was starving and M&M's were my only option, it would most assuredly be the yellow bag with peanuts.

 

Please, let me never be involved in a post-game handshake with you.:D

 

:lol:

Not gonna try the new pumpkin flavored ones, I can assure you of that!!

 

Peanut. Room temp and vending size because I only ever eat them at work.

Plain, Peanut and Peanutbutter...like choosing between my kids...I can't. Depends on how I feel at that moment.

 

Plain Love

Peanut Love

Peanut Butter Love

Pretzel Not a fan

 

 

Do you eat certain colors before others? Yes always save Green for last, try to get Mrs. Jumper_Dad to eat those by eating other colors first.

 

Do you refrigerate them and eat them cold? No, but I sometimes buy them that way.

 

Do you eat them at room temperature? Yes

 

Do you microwave them and eat them warmed? I like to put them in warm popcorn

 

Do you like when they come in Holiday Colors? Doesn't matter to me, but bags of all Red and Green does help me ensure that the Mrs eats a few Green ones.

 

Do you buy them in small snack size, normal vending size, large bags, or the giant 5 lb bulk kind? See no use for the snack size :no:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.