October 11, 201312 yr Peanut vending size bag, like some others have said I usually eat them at work. I also like them with popcorn.
October 11, 201312 yr None. I don't like chocolate. :no: What else do you hate? Children? America? Oxygen?
October 11, 201312 yr I just want to go on record in defense of Getslow. You'll never meet a more affable fellow. There is seriously some thing wrong with anyone who hates him. SERIOUSLY wrong! . Beware, BGP!
October 11, 201312 yr I just want to go on record in defense of Getslow. You'll never meet a more affable fellow. There is seriously some thing wrong with anyone who hates him. SERIOUSLY wrong! . Beware, BGP! :lol2: I don't really. Just gotta make Randy feel good sometimes. Don't want him sticking his tongue on any poles.
October 11, 201312 yr :lol2: I don't really. Just gotta make Randy feel good sometimes. Don't want him sticking his tongue on any poles. If he didn't learn the first time.....
October 11, 201312 yr M&M Peanut preferably cold. Colors don't matter. King Size (More than necessary, but I'll still eat the whole bag. Any bigger of a bag and I won't stop). If health wasn't an issue, I'd eat the biggest bag available and die with a smile on my face.
October 11, 201312 yr I love plain ones in trail mix, but I'm not a big fan of peanut M&ms for some reason.
October 11, 201312 yr :lol2: I don't really. Just gotta make Randy feel good sometimes. Don't want him sticking his tongue on any poles. Yes. Especially after what happened to Flick.
October 12, 201312 yr I just want to go on record in defense of Getslow. You'll never meet a more affable fellow. There is seriously some thing wrong with anyone who hates him. SERIOUSLY wrong! . Beware, BGP! And if you disagree with her, BGP, she'll throw Peanut M&M's at you.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.