The Rivalry: St. Xavier vs. Trinity. Who wins and why?

All Tell

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy oh boy I wonder who's going to get the nod on Friday. I wonder who the players want to lead them.

Based on the way the team greated Houk back to the sidelines after his first scoring drive against Central, I'd say the team wants Noah under center. Just an observation

Will the JV game tonight be a for sure indication of who the starter will be for X on Friday night? Or is it possible that Coach Wolford could play Houk on Monday and Friday? Or would that be pushing it a little bit?

It won't be an indicator at all! That would be a really bad move to have Houk play tonight and miss a day of film watching and walk through reps. A.J. Breit will start tonight for JV and will play well. He is very accurate and hangs in the pocket under pressure. He too has a dad on staff... Wide Receiver coach Marc Breit. Yea. It's kind of a problem they have going over there on Poplar Level Road.

It won't be an indicator at all! That would be a really bad move to have Houk play tonight and miss a day of film watching and walk through reps. A.J. Breit will start tonight for JV and will play well. He is very accurate and hangs in the pocket under pressure. He too has a dad on staff... Wide Receiver coach Marc Breit. Yea. It's kind of a problem they have going over there on Poplar Level Road.

Wow. 3 coaches with 3 boys at the same position. Wow. I'd solve that problem by giving Walker the ball until he pukes and then I'd run Davis until he pukes. Then Walker, then Davis, then Walker, then Davis.... That'll fix it. :D

In response to Xavier, I think....wait I hope Wolford and Co. (new coaches at X) learned what it's like to go against a well coached team in Bowling Green. I believe they learned their lesson in what it takes to prepare your team for success on Friday. If it was me I would start Houk. Take Browning out the equation, which is tough to do, but if you see BJ and Noah as pretty much equal, then you go with the younger player. BJ has had plenty of time to prove himself and he has not proven to be the best QB.

The X defense cannot let Reggie beat them with his legs. The DL and LBers must stay in their rush lanes and keep contain. I believe Coach Walsh and Co. are tired of seeing the Rock offense pick them apart, and he is going to have his unit ready.

I'm looking forward to making the trip up from Florida to see this game!

Roll Tigers!

Weird....my brother lives in Wesley Chapel.....my father and sister live in Trinity (awesome).....lol

Speaking of Rain.... Did you see where Cincy X had a whopping 40 yards of TOTAL RUSHING on 28 Carries against Moeller last week.... Hmmm..... kind of makes Walker's 248 look pretty good.

I will take the Tigers in a grind it out affair.

I thought the same exact thing. But it's better than pretty good, it's outstanding.