Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Just watching this now on my DVR. I'm embarrassed for most of these guys as they are dancing in the intros. I liked the way Jon Hood was just like "Hey, I know I can't dance, you know I can't dance, here's a shirt and a wave to the crowd."

  • Replies 103
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the player interview coverage now and I'm really liking Hawkins. Hadn't had a chance to see much out of him interview wise but he just really seems like an easy going likable kid. Really happy for him getting the chance to play at UK.

 

Also Marcus Lee seems like a character I can't wait to watch this team play an actual game.

  • Author
Watching the player interview coverage now and I'm really liking Hawkins. Hadn't had a chance to see much out of him interview wise but he just really seems like an easy going likable kid. Really happy for him getting the chance to play at UK.

 

Also Marcus Lee seems like a character I can't wait to watch this team play an actual game.

I have seen Hawkins play many times, great kid living his dream...thrilled for him. Besides Julius, Lee is becoming a favorite to me. I have read alot of article and interviews on him, and really like this kid.

Lee can jump out of the gym.

Right after the scrimmage and BBM ended, the recruits walked off the court. Needless to say I can tell you, they were having a blast and they were showing it. I did hear a few Stanley Johnson chants as well.

Stanley Johnson tweeted LeBron, asking him where he should go to school.

 

@StanMan_41: "@KingJames where should I go to college I need help?"

 

Wonder if Sean Miller just sighs and shakes his head when he sees something like that. :D

Recruits were being led by UK's new recruiting coordinator...Karl Towns

Did anyone happen to catch the pre bbm event where they brought 2 kids out of the eruption zone for a contest on the court?

My oldest son was one of the contestants. Huge thrill for him. As a soph down there he is truly living the dream.

Anyone want to take a stab at the starters ?

 

Ill go with the twins, Randle, WCS and Young.

Right after the scrimmage and BBM ended, the recruits walked off the court. Needless to say I can tell you, they were having a blast and they were showing it. I did hear a few Stanley Johnson chants as well.

 

In all seriousness, if you are a recruit how can you not be blown away by this event?

Anyone want to take a stab at the starters ?

 

Ill go with the twins, Randle, WCS and Young.

 

Looks about right to me.

 

 

Random question, does any one know if the twins have any eye problems? I've started to notice that in a lot of their interviews it looks like their eye's are barely open. Also when they are talking on camera they tilt their head upwards so that the angle allows them to look down, almost like they can't open their eye's all the way. Was just noticing it last night in the post BBM interviews.

  • Author
Did anyone happen to catch the pre bbm event where they brought 2 kids out of the eruption zone for a contest on the court?

My oldest son was one of the contestants. Huge thrill for him. As a soph down there he is truly living the dream.

 

Awesome!!!!

Looks about right to me.

 

 

Random question, does any one know if the twins have any eye problems? I've started to notice that in a lot of their interviews it looks like their eye's are barely open. Also when they are talking on camera they tilt their head upwards so that the angle allows them to look down, almost like they can't open their eye's all the way. Was just noticing it last night in the post BBM interviews.

 

They sorta look my father Vito.

I love BBM but I think I get more excited about watching the Blue/White Scrimmage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.