Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

  • Author
2016's #1 overall player Harry Giles will be in attendance.

Harry Giles @TheReal_HG3

I will be headed to Lexington Kentucky tomorrow for the #BBM tomorrow night! University of Kentucky I'm headed your way!

  • Replies 103
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Giles @TheReal_HG3

I will be headed to Lexington Kentucky tomorrow for the #BBM tomorrow night! University of Kentucky I'm headed your way! ����

 

Giles attending is basically the icing on the cake for me. He's going to be REALLY good some day. When healthy, he just flat out dominates. His potential is pretty scary.

I predict more surprises...

A couple weeks ago I read something where some guy who runs a recruiting blog/website predicted UK would get Skal, Zimmerman, Rabb, and Newman in 2015....Wonder if any of those guys could be showing up?

A couple weeks ago I read something where some guy who runs a recruiting blog/website predicted UK would get Skal, Zimmerman, Rabb, and Newman in 2015....Wonder if any of those guys could be showing up?

 

I'd like their chances with Carlton Bragg more than with Rabb and Zimmerman to be honest, but yeah I saw that too.

I'd like their chances with Carlton Bragg more than with Rabb and Zimmerman to be honest, but yeah I saw that too.

 

Yeah couldn't imagine them getting Skal, Rabb, Zimmerman, and Bragg. Hoping for Skal and Bragg, two guys who would fit the Calipari mold perfectly.

  • Author
I predict more surprises...

 

 

See post #36...I already posted this......:lol2:

  • Author
John Wall will be in attendance.

 

I know that Andrew Rogers, Cuz manager will be attending. Not sure if Cuz can fly out today or not.

I'm SO FREAKING PUMPED FOR TONIGHT!!! :banana:

 

 

And it's just a practice. :jump:

Going to my first ever BBM. So pumped I can hardly breathe. I'm sitting in the uppers but idc, it's basketball season!

So thrilled for him:

 

Dominique Hawkins ‏@Dhawk_2513m

Living a dream! http://instagram.com/p/fnc0XMRnfw/

 

 

Dominique Hawkins ‏@Dhawk_2519m

Couple hours away from BBM�� RUPP ARENA going be insane!!!!!!

 

The way that Hawkins came to be at UK has to just be amazing for him. Before last spring it really didn't seem likely that he'd still be in Lexington right now. Really a cool story and he's gotta be on cloud 9.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: "NBA scout: "I saw a good NBA team practice the other day." Me: "Who?" NBA scout: "The University of Kentucky."

I'm really hoping UK offers Josh Jackson in 2016. Kid is the real deal, seen him live 3 times last year. I was crossing my fingers he was a last minute surprise tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.