October 18, 201312 yr Hearing that Mitchell is going to bring it hard again. Always one of my favorite parts of BBM
October 18, 201312 yr Here are some pictures of the setup at Rupp (spoiler alert lol); I don't want to upload them all because they're too big so here's a link to my site if you want to check them out: Here's a "sneak peek" at the Big Blue Madness setup in Rupp Arena... Sneak Peek at Big Blue Madness Setup | AllKyHoops.com
October 18, 201312 yr Anyone know if this will be on any channel on Direct tv' date=' live or delayed?[/quote'] I was wondering that myself.
October 18, 201312 yr How could a top women's recruit not want to play for Matthew Mitchell? Dude is just awesome.
October 19, 201312 yr How could a top women's recruit not want to play for Matthew Mitchell? Dude is just awesome. Agree!
October 19, 201312 yr Hearing that Mitchell is going to bring it hard again. Always one of my favorite parts of BBM I just landed. Twitter blowing up about his performance.
October 19, 201312 yr Not much in terms of basketball. Great show and Julius Randle is clearly a beast.
October 19, 201312 yr What a show! I'll never forget it. This team is going to be scary good. Look out
October 19, 201312 yr Poythress is back...again. I assume you're being critical of Poythress but why?
October 19, 201312 yr I assume you're being critical of Poythress but why? Poythress looked different to me. His ball handling has improved greatly and he also looks more imposing
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.