Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

I love BBM but I think I get more excited about watching the Blue/White Scrimmage.

 

 

Basketball wise the blue/white is a much better event. Spectacle/pep rally wise, BBM is the mecca. Personally I can't wait until the exhibition games, thats the first time you get your real taste. But like every year, as long as they are playing basketball, I'll be watching. If they televised pick up games from the Craft center I would likely tune in, especially this season.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone want to take a stab at the starters ?

 

Ill go with the twins, Randle, WCS and Young.

 

I would have said Poythress a month ago, and he still might start at the season's outset, but I think your five is accurate.

I would have said Poythress a month ago, and he still might start at the season's outset, but I think your five is accurate.

 

I'll think a lot more of this UK team if Young is playing 25 plus minutes at the 3...

I'll think a lot more of this UK team if Young is playing 25 plus minutes at the 3...

 

If Poythress plays to his potential, do you still prefer Young over him?

If Poythress plays to his potential, do you still prefer Young over him?

 

At the 3, most certainly. Poythress is best suited at the 4 playing to mismatches. He's a 10-12 minute a game sub as a 3 even at his best IMO...

I'll think a lot more of this UK team if Young is playing 25 plus minutes at the 3...

 

Any chance Young plays extended minutes at the 2 ? Thats really the only way he and Poythress start together.

I don't think Poythress starts.

At the 3, most certainly. Poythress is best suited at the 4 playing to mismatches. He's a 10-12 minute a game sub as a 3 even at his best IMO...

 

Assuming everyone stays healthy, it's hard imagining Poythress getting much time at the 4.

Assuming everyone stays healthy, it's hard imagining Poythress getting much time at the 4.

 

Which is why I'm a bit hesitant he'll play far too many minutes at the 3...

Which is why I'm a bit hesitant he'll play far too many minutes at the 3...

 

If Cal thinks Young is better, Young will get the minutes.

 

Can Aaron Harrison slide over to the point when Andrew needs a break? Or do you see Cal going with Polson/Hawkins?

Calipari has already hinted that he'll play Randle significant minutes on the wing. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Poythress at the 4 and Randle at the 3 in some lineups.

Calipari has already hinted that he'll play Randle significant minutes on the wing. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Poythress at the 4 and Randle at the 3 in some lineups.

 

Eh. Randle isn't a 3 either. You can say a lot of things, but you are who you are. Randle is a big time skilled 4. Young is a future 2 at the pro level that is best suited for the 3 in college. Poythress is a sub at the 3 and 4 spots who is best suited to play the face up 4 but can give you minutes at both spots. He just isn't starter quality at either on this roster...

Eh. Randle isn't a 3 either. You can say a lot of things, but you are who you are. Randle is a big time skilled 4. Young is a future 2 at the pro level that is best suited for the 3 in college. Poythress is a sub at the 3 and 4 spots who is best suited to play the face up 4 but can give you minutes at both spots. He just isn't starter quality at either on this roster...

 

But you don't think Calipari will try to work on developing Randle some at the three and/or Young at the 2, especially in games where he can? We all know he's all about developing his players so they can be better on the next level.

Looks about right to me.

 

 

Random question, does any one know if the twins have any eye problems? I've started to notice that in a lot of their interviews it looks like their eye's are barely open. Also when they are talking on camera they tilt their head upwards so that the angle allows them to look down, almost like they can't open their eye's all the way. Was just noticing it last night in the post BBM interviews.

It is called James Franco disease.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.