September 25, 201313 yr Thought I would start a thread on who was attending; Here is the latest update. Madness is Oct. 18th. One of the top basketball prospects in the Class of 2016 will be in Rupp Arena for next month’s Big Blue Madness. Alabama shooting guard Joshua Langford has scheduled an unofficial visit for UK’s midnight madness event Oct. 18, high school coach Andy Blackston told the Herald-Leader on Tuesday. Langford is considered the No. 12 overall prospect in the Class of 2016 according to ESPN’s rankings, which were updated Tuesday. The 6-foot-5 recruit plays for Madison Academy in Huntsville, Ala. Who else is coming? Confirmed Visitors: Stanley Johnson Devin Booker Trey Lyles (this is his second consecutive trip to BBM) James Blackmon Jr. (added Aug. 29, 2013) Kelly Oubre (added Sep. 3, 2013) http://www.wildcatworld.com/2013/09/25/add-another-guest-list-big-blue-madness/?fb_source=pubv1
September 25, 201313 yr Langford is probably more of a SF at this point, but either way he's already really good and still scratching the surface of his potential. Last time I saw him he was playing up 2 age groups and was the most physical kid on the floor...
September 25, 201313 yr Author Langford is probably more of a SF at this point, but either way he's already really good and still scratching the surface of his potential. Last time I saw him he was playing up 2 age groups and was the most physical kid on the floor... Thanks for your input GT. Always glad to get info on these kids.
September 25, 201313 yr I seen where it's in memorial coliseum and not Rupp Arena. This true? Seems odd if so.
September 26, 201313 yr 2016 PG Kobi Simmons who attended the alumni game will also reportedly attend big blue madness.
September 26, 201313 yr I seen where it's in memorial coliseum and not Rupp Arena. This true? Seems odd if so. Where did you see that?
September 26, 201313 yr I seen where it's in memorial coliseum and not Rupp Arena. This true? Seems odd if so. Big Blue Madness? It's definitely at Rupp. I just requested my media pass yesterday.
September 26, 201313 yr 2016 PG Kobi Simmons who attended the alumni game will also reportedly attend big blue madness. He and Langford played AAU together along with another 2016 stud Braxton Blackwell. All three are big time 5 star type talents...
September 26, 201313 yr I seen where it's in memorial coliseum and not Rupp Arena. This true? Seems odd if so. Where did you seen that?
September 26, 201313 yr Can't remember where I seen it but it may have just been a misprint or someone getting the ticket info and hosting site mixed up.
October 10, 201312 yr 2015 SG Eric Davis will attend BBM, as will teammate of Kobi Simmons and Josh Langford, 2016 SF Braxton Blackwell.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.