Slowest 'FAST food restaurant'

NKY Bandit

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frisch's is fast food then?
If they have a drive thru they better be, nobody going to sit in a car 20 minutes waiting for their food. BTW I don't eat a Frishs that often but it normally takes less than 4-5 minutes to get their pre-fab food to the table.

So Yes if Restaurant has a Drive Thru they are fast food. Doesn't mean they are fast but they sure ain't fine dining either.

If they have a drive thru they better be, nobody going to sit in a car 20 minutes waiting for their food. BTW I don't eat a Frishs that often but it normally takes less than 4-5 minutes to get their pre-fab food to the table.

So Yes if Restaurant has a Drive Thru they are fast food. Doesn't mean they are fast but they sure ain't fine dining either.

Interesting thing about Frisch's though. If you get food inside, at a table, it's like 100 times better than when you get the same exact thing through the drive-thru. Maybe it's just an illusion, but it sure seems to be so. Have to say, I also miss the old days when Frisch's smelled like a coffee shop. Don't know why.

Taco Bell in general is the worst run fast food franchise. Other fast food chains have certain locations that our bad, but Taco Bell as a whole is bad. Don't get me wrong I like a Dorito Loco every once in awhile. But service is poor and slow. I actually remember in college when a Taco Bell told me they ran out of Taco meat.

That happened to me 2 years ago at the one in Highland Heights.

Agreed. My next door neighbor is a regional manager for White Castle. He said when the guys at corporate go out and "check out the competition", they are always amazed by Wendy's and WISH they could do it as fast as them.

Which brings me to my nominations...the White Castle in Florence can be EXTREMELY slow sometimes. And SnS (whether fast food or not) in Florence or on Mt. Zion Road, ALWAYS seems to be slow (no matter what time it is).

Stopped by there Monday. Goodness, it took forever!

Taco Bell in general is the worst run fast food franchise. Other fast food chains have certain locations that our bad, but Taco Bell as a whole is bad. Don't get me wrong I like a Dorito Loco every once in awhile. But service is poor and slow. I actually remember in college when a Taco Bell told me they ran out of Taco meat.

The last time I went to Taco Bell, they mistakenly doubled my order. My daughter noticed it as we were driving home, so we had lunch for the next day.

i actually once got kicked out of the taco bell in highland heights, because one of the 19 people i had with me went to get subway. long story for another thread.

but seriously. the Maysville Wendy's is ATROCIOUS. my wife loves wendys, and we go all the time. i swear i can walk across 68 to hardees and eat and come back before she even gets her food... it's terrible.

Stopped by there Monday. Goodness, it took forever!

The last time I stopped there (back in the early spring), I pulled in and spent nearly 10 minutes just waiting to get to the speaker to place my order. Or should I say, I spent at least 10 minutes before I decided to go down the street to Arby's. Unbelievable. I kept thinking, "Surely the line will start moving, won't it?" It never did.