Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Kentucky 35 Kentucky 26

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I'm really shocked. A lot of bad players left from the Joker era. Stoops will need a few years to make it better. Smith obviously seems like the best option at QB.

 

 

I wonder how many missed tackles UK had? Seemed like a ton.

Should have hired Petrino. There, I said it. Carry on... :D

Was surprised but it could have been a lot worse. I really thought Stoops would have the D further along.

I thought UK would win, but I can't say I'm blown away WKU did. I still can't believe how some saw a UK blowout with these players. Some got WAY too hyped about the recruits that were not even there yet.

Same song, different verse. Thought things would be different, hopefully in time they will.

Same song' date=' different verse. Thought things would be different, hopefully in time they will.[/quote']

 

What was gonna be much different? It's still the same crappy players.

Was surprised but it could have been a lot worse. I really thought Stoops would have the D further along.

 

 

I've told folks until I am blue in the face that Stoops is an overrated defensive coach. I'm an FSU fan. Trust me. I'm glad he is gone from FSU.

I've told folks until I am blue in the face that Stoops is an overrated defensive coach. I'm an FSU fan. Trust me. I'm glad he is gone from FSU.

 

I remember you saying that when UK hired Stoops.

I've told folks until I am blue in the face that Stoops is an overrated defensive coach. I'm an FSU fan. Trust me. I'm glad he is gone from FSU.

 

Don't follow as they showed them with some mind blowing improvement during his tenure.

The recruiting class is gonna fall apart if UK goes 2-10. They will keep Barker and a few others but a lot of those big recruits will go elsewhere if Stoops doesn't get this team playing any better.

The recruiting class is gonna fall apart if UK goes 2-10. They will keep Barker and a few others but a lot of those big recruits will go elsewhere if Stoops doesn't get this team playing any better.

 

My biggest fear. Then if you're Barker do you stay?

I'm not so sure they will lose that many. You are going to play right away. Was there anyone that looked like a lock for next year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.